All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

an alright episode, excellent couple of matches. Switched off the main event, couldn’t be bothered watching the Elite win for their insufferable ego’s. Almost as bad as watching a Roman Reigns match for the past 10 years.

Tony is seriously misusing Miro by not using him. They are really missing Punk. Another show without FTR. No Claudio, thankful for Danielson and Takeshita though.

an alright episode, excellent couple of matches. Switched off the main event, couldn’t be bothered watching the Elite win for their insufferable ego’s. Almost as bad as watching a Roman Reigns match for the past 10 years.

Tony is seriously misusing Miro by not using him. They are really missing Punk. Another show without FTR. No Claudio, thankful for Danielson and Takeshita though.

Don't expect to see FTR for a while. Dax has said that they have been granted several months off.

People melting over the Elite are so precious.
Are they though? Or is it just a couple nuffies who have something against them for no reason? It helps legitimize those titles and they’ll probably drop the belts to House of Black at Revolution.

In saying that I was hoping DT were going to win since I want singles Kenny back.

Are they though? Or is it just a couple nuffies who have something against them for no reason? It helps legitimize those titles and they’ll probably drop the belts to House of Black at Revolution.

In saying that I was hoping DT were going to win since I want singles Kenny back.

I'm not that confident with House of Black.

They've started popping up on the dark shows... which would be ok if they were just turning up to murder people, but that hasn't been the case.

After revisiting SummerSlam 2005 and the Edge/Hardy/Lita real life drama, it's actually made mad that Punk and the Elite can't work through their issues to give us some mouth watering business.

It is mostly nuffies yes, they are still extremely precious nuffies 😛

Can't help but do a spittake when someone decries their 'massive egos' and then in the next breath laments that CM Punk isn't back.

To be fair there's plenty of nuffies the other way with the whole CM Punk thing.

The predictability of the program with DT annoyed me. It's a long program for what we all knew would happen and Elite in 7. Assume it was some promotion for NBA but would have been more interesting to me if Elite came out and did them 4-0 or the other way and tie in with Cole return and get Kenny back into singles where he belongs.

Don't expect to see FTR for a while. Dax has said that they have been granted several months off.

My opinion, they are gone to WWE in April, or they return with CM Punk whenever he's ready and they face the Elite for the trios titles.
After revisiting SummerSlam 2005 and the Edge/Hardy/Lita real life drama, it's actually made mad that Punk and the Elite can't work through their issues to give us some mouth watering business.
Punk is injured still, and isn't fired. So don't count it out yet for later.
I’d love to see a heel turn for Paige and Storm. The crowd love Hayter and Baker way too much to boo them.
Perhaps Paige/Storm go off and do something with Shida/Thunder Rosa. Still think face Hayter vs heel Baker could be something down the line as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FTR will go back eventually almost everyone does at some point and I can totally see them going back as they probably have a lot of unfinished business there because they didn’t really get to showcase how good they are.

Right now though I think they will stay with AEW, I doubt they would granted 2 months off TV to just up and leave.

crowd didn't care that Mercedes wasn't there. But something is really not clicking with the women's division.
not entirely true they went straight into a backstage promo for kingston and ortiz and I did hear booing at the start before they switched to just the promo audio. Also seen reports that they blacked the arena out for a few seconds only to show said video so hence the boo's. I can't remember what was directly after the promo package whether it was an ad break or not but crowd seemed to have moved on

Not sure how you share the gram but Punk's comment on MJFs PWI post gave me a chuckle.

cmpunk
Verified​

Maybe find some tape for the ratings so nobody sees those either.

What a final run though. No chasing one last title run. No me me me attitude. Just working with Darby and loving life. Good on the bloke.

FmZ9OFgaEAAD0s_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back