All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double or Nothing card looks great, but it's a huge L if we get Pac vs Jay White on the pre-show while Jericho vs Hook gets another PPV slot that nobody wants.

Unless we get Death Triangle vs Bullet Club Gold instead. I'd rather see the singles match personally.

Double or Nothing card looks great, but it's a huge L if we get Pac vs Jay White on the pre-show while Jericho vs Hook gets another PPV slot that nobody wants.

Unless we get Death Triangle vs Bullet Club Gold instead. I'd rather see the singles match personally.
I think we should expect a trios match.

Been watching through Dynamite, not a bad show so far, can't say I'm a big fan of the way Strickland has been booked since becoming AEW Champion though, it's not exactly befitting booking of the company's top guy, he doesn't feel like the most important wrestler on the show.

Anyone notice that Don Callis keeps trying to help Orange Cassidy? Wonder what's the end game with that.

Good to see Death Triangle back, and I repeat for the 50th time, I hope they avoid injury.

That was classic when Christian Cage carjacked the guy, and Prince Nana cut him off from getting out of the parking lot.

Has there ever been a flamethrower in wrestling? Surprised that was allowed to be used indoors.

Also AEW Countdown will be after early Friday Rampage this week.

Last edited:
Rampage lineup:
GOPBcnYWYAANB6Z

Added to Collision:
GOOxpO4XsAATGP4

Next Week on Dynamite:
7QkWmkA4

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone notice that Don Callis keeps trying to help Orange Cassidy? Wonder what's the end game with that.

Good to see Death Triangle back, and I repeat for the 50th time, I hope they avoid injury.

That was classic when Christian Cage carjacked the guy, and Prince Nana cut him off from getting out of the parking lot.

Has there ever been a flamethrower in wrestling? Surprised that was allowed to be used indoors.

Also AEW Countdown will be after early Friday Rampage this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back