esaint66

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2008
Linton Street
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Saints
St kilda has just ruled out taking Ben Cousins so it now looks like a one horse race. Good luck Brisbane and good luck cuz (just dont come back to bite us on the arse.)

St kilda has just ruled out taking Ben Cousins so it now looks like a one horse race. Good luck Brisbane and good luck cuz (just dont come back to bite us on the arse.)

Already got a thread on this. Some speculate that Brisbane have already pulled out, but arent going to make a statement.

I've made my thoughts known on the other thread, its time to take a chance and support the bloke. There are many guidelines and rules he has to follow, regardless of how onerous they are that is what is required for him to play. If the Lions believe they can make it work they should go for it.

Black to Power to Cousins to Brown.

I've made my thoughts known on the other thread, its time to take a chance and support the bloke. There are many guidelines and rules he has to follow, regardless of how onerous they are that is what is required for him to play. If the Lions believe they can make it work they should go for it.

Black to Power to Cousins to Brown.

So you'll change your username to BlackPowerCousins then?

BTW I am all for signing him. This is a marketers dream (and yes I realise it could just as easily go the other way..) - but also essential for our club given GC17. I can see it now - the Holden Cuz - Australis best known car dealer signs a lifetime $5m per season deal with the Lions while unveiling its new automobile.. OK perhaps that knock to the head at basketball before was worse than I first thought.

Away from Perth and the footy world of Melbourne, not as much temptation in Brisy, marketers dream= 1yr Brisy contract w behavioural clause to the effect of stuff up n ur out! Worth a shot for Brisy iMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back