Review Another wasted season

Remove this Banner Ad

Crocker is my big hope in 2020. He is the type of player we need and if he can step it up then we should have some polish with the run of Williams and Pittard.

Atley into the midfield is a must (yes that old chestnut).

Dumont is surplus, just can't have a 23.3 sec 100m runner on a wing.

Ziebell forward 80% of the time.

Try Larkey at FF early in the season.

Get maj back in, anywhere!

Crocker is my big hope in 2020. He is the type of player we need and if he can step it up then we should have some polish with the run of Williams and Pittard.

Is there another Crocker I am not aware of?

Atley into the midfield is a must (yes that old chestnut).

I would prefer him return to half-forward, where he actually he had a really productive year last year and stop moving him around to plug holes. We wouldn't move Ben Brown to FB just because Tarrant got hurt.

Dumont is surplus, just can't have a 23.3 sec 100m runner on a wing.

I don't have an issue with Dumont, it is just Dumont in our midfield with all the other slow non-damaging mids. We lack balance.

Ziebell forward 80% of the time.

I agree he should go forward, not sure what %, probably a case by cases basis depending on how games are going.

Try Larkey at FF early in the season.

I think he should start deeper and if we attack through the corridor Ben and Nick can lead to different spots and we can target the best option, kind of like how we went with Brown and Waite. I feel Wood hits the same spot as the other forwards and brings his defender to the contest too much.

Get maj back in, anywhere!

Would be nice to see him return down back to replace Thompson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back