rotto

All Australian
Mar 5, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo
Any team would struggle is you take out their two top players and get injuries to best 22 players. Judd, Cousins, Embley, Wirrapunda, Le Cras, and Priddis missing for last team that went top 4.

Its not Worsfold game plan or coaching style is the problem its just that he does have the cattle.

West Coast do have some great young players caming through but most AFL player dont make imajor impact before 50 games. Play the young kids and maybe trade for draft picks and rebuild.

I would trade Hansen and open room for Kennedy, Brown or Notte to develop.

I think one of the biggest disappointments I've had is Brown's injury. Really think he could be something at CHF (note, not CHB) and he won't get this year to develop like he may have if not injured.

Notte is awhile away, but he looks a genuine talent. Really looking forward to seeing him in 3 years time when he's got the better body for it.

Any team would struggle is you take out their two top players and get injuries to best 22 players. Judd, Cousins, Embley, Wirrapunda, Le Cras, and Priddis missing for last team that went top 4.

Its not Worsfold game plan or coaching style is the problem its just that he does have the cattle.

West Coast do have some great young players caming through but most AFL player dont make imajor impact before 50 games. Play the young kids and maybe trade for draft picks and rebuild.

I would trade Hansen and open room for Kennedy, Brown or Notte to develop.

If you don't mind, don't come on here and start talking sense. Many supporters want to wail and gnash teeth, if you don't mind, thanks.:thumbsu:

But on a serious note, most seasoned watchers secretly thought this but didn't want to say publicly. Take 2 of your top 5 players in your history out at the same time and you are going to struggle.

I hate to say it but...

CARO MIGHT BE RIGHT!!! :(
One of the only things she has said about WC over the past few years that I have somewhat agreed with. Though I don't think we should be in full rebuild mode, just mini rebuild mode. We still have so much young talent, we just need another GUN or two. Should be a good draft this year too. May be worthwhile to trade a player or two home if they wanted to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back