Anyone ready to accept the Pies are the Real deal yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunnar Longshanks said:
I just want Collingwood to beat a side who will play finals this season.

They've already lost to Adelaide and WC, so let's say any of Bulldogs, Melbourne, Sydney or St. Kilda.

If they rolled Freo in Perth I'd rate that as well.

This is C.R.A.P. Two weeks ago people included Geelong on that list and we just SMASHED them by over 100 points. If you don't rate the Collingwood team then you are a joke. They are in better form than they were in 2002/2003, hopefully they can keep it up for most of the season and we will definately play finals.

Re: Collingwood- Huge chance for the flag

Just got back from the 'g' collingwood are definately 'the real deal', they will give the flag an almighty shake, it will take another team at full stength and playing at their best to beat the pies.

nearly 70,000 for a sat night game. Pie fans, take a bow you are simply the best!

If they don't stack it by years end, then yes.

A lot can happen between now and then but last weeks effort and tonight's have shown they are the real deal. :thumbsu:

The Magpie bandwagon is certainly filling quickly..............

fulltrain.jpg

Grimreepah said:
Last year after 8 rounds, Richmond had 6 wins.

I think the fact our percentage is 37% more than Richmond's at round 8 last year would suggest are a far superior team to what they were.

But if you want to believe we'll fall in a heap, go ahead. I don't care.

mcphee_is_a_gun said:
were has Shaw been before this season? injured?
last year was only heaths second season . was ok at will in his first but was very raw . broke into the side to play 6 games late last year and showed promise ave 15 pos per game but disposal was not great. has improved every aspect of his game the more and more he has played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VANDA said:

fulltrain.jpg
Poor VANDA :)

Re: Collingwood for Grand Final day 2006

Memories, here is a St Kilda Flashback from a home and away game when they lead all night only to be beaten in the dying seconds of the game

maxsign6id.jpg

VANDA said:

fulltrain.jpg

Damn! Are those the Bomber fans that leave early each game knowing their team has no chance in hell of winning? :p

Re: Should the HUN produce a Collingwood Overhype Liftout in tomorrows edition?

parrot said:
Just a thought. :)
Poor Parrot :)

How did the MudPies go tonight in fantastic conditions?

Re: Should the HUN produce a Collingwood Overhype Liftout in tomorrows edition?

parrot said:
Just a thought. :)

The HUN already as a picture of Petiffer's HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mark on the cover of the sports liftout.

dmc333 said:
At the moment I'd rather they not make anything, because there will only be one continuing reward...

013834av.jpg

more of this

Gee I hope the Saints never sack THOMAS!, he is doing such a great job with the list they have.

That window of opportunity is closing fast...

dmc333 said:
Was it a grand final? Oh sheez sorry, we don't make those ;)

And that will continue with Grant as coach, you might as well employ Grant Kenny as coach the way you guys are travelling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back