Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed that the Gold Coast training camp will comence from Monday. Supporters can attend an open session from 9.30am on Wednesday 16th Jan at Southport Oval.

Gone to Beams Home Town Team/Oval

I thought you didn’t like people coming second B_W? :think:

I make it a point of honour to always come second.

And sometimes, third...

And sometimes, fourth...

And sometimes...

Confirmed that the Gold Coast training camp will comence from Monday. Supporters can attend an open session from 9.30am on Wednesday 16th Jan at Southport Oval.
Thanks for that that,s just what I was going to ask somebody if they knew whether or not there would be an open session up here,it,s in the diary now thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that that,s just what I was going to ask somebody if they knew whether or not there would be an open session up here,it,s in the diary now thank you.

You'll need to give us a run down of the session.

Gosh Tom Mitchell has broken his leg and is expected to be out for the season. Let us hope that we do not suffer anything like this during our training sessions.

Gosh Tom Mitchell has broken his leg and is expected to be out for the season. Let us hope that we do not suffer anything like this during our training sessions.
But hawthorn have special doctors and medics so they’ll be fine....

Hmmm injuries happen even outside of our training centre.

More contenders chasing players at the mid-season draft. Hopefully we're well along the path to identifying our Murray replacement if that pans out as we expect.

Lets see what I remember from this morning.

Everyone, but Jamie Elliot was out there. Even Beams.

Levi Greenwood, Will Kelly, Wells, Langdon, WHE and Crisp were mainly just working by themselves and running up and down the track.

The session was drills, followed by lots and lots of match practice. As in 90% of the session.

Half way through the session, the fire alarm goes off in the glasshouse and we were all told to move further to the grass area. Fire brigade came not too long later. The boys were still training, didn't seem to concern them for the most part. I guess it was nothing serious, as short time later, everyone then went back to work.

Shaz was doing some running also. Followed by some kick to kick with a couple of the other payers. Broomhead did a small amount of running, but didn't do a whole lot today.

Pretty much everyone was wearing their numbers, except for Wells, WHE, Beams and Roughy.

Lets see what I remember from this morning.

Everyone, but Jamie Elliot was out there. Even Beams.

Levi Greenwood, Will Kelly, Wells, Langdon, WHE and Crisp were mainly just working by themselves and running up and down the track.

The session was drills, followed by lots and lots of match practice. As in 90% of the session.

Half way through the session, the fire alarm goes off in the glasshouse and we were all told to move further to the grass area. Fire brigade came not too long later. The boys were still training, didn't seem to concern them for the most part. I guess it was nothing serious, as short time later, everyone then went back to work.

Shaz was doing some running also. Followed by some kick to kick with a couple of the other payers. Broomhead did a small amount of running, but didn't do a whole lot today.

Pretty much everyone was wearing their numbers, except for Wells, WHE, Beams and Roughy.
A little concerning about Elliott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back