Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arya of Collingwood.
Let’s not quite give him that.
When he doesn’t miss shots on goal, racks up 30+ quality possessions, kills his tagger off,
Then he can (maybe!) polish Aryas blade. Maybe!

Remember stick it to them with the pointy end.

I forgot to mention.

Sier.

Didn't train with the main group. Warmed up and then separated himself from the group. Talked to a trainer and then went and did some running with the rehab group.

Perhaps it’s just the way you worded it but sounded like Sier is on the outer from the group. Is that how it seemed to you? How was his body language and interactions with fellow players & coaches? Relaxed or stand-offish? Thanks!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perhaps it’s just the way you worded it but sounded like Sier is on the outer from the group. Is that how it seemed to you? How was his body language and interactions with fellow players & coaches? Relaxed or stand-offish? Thanks!

Sier has been known to publicly support Barham, so Beams has had him removed from the group. Such a long grudge.

I forgot to mention.

Sier.

Didn't train with the main group. Warmed up and then separated himself from the group. Talked to a trainer and then went and did some running with the rehab group.

When he left the main group, I overheard him saying to the trainer: "I'm not training with those f$%&*ing c*&%s." Then when running with the rehab group, he spent the whole time running just behind Shaz and Dunn and was heard more than once to exclaim: "Hurry up, you weak-kneed pricks."

Other than that he seemed to be in good spirits and his body langauge was fine except for the spit that came out of his mouth when he was yelling abuse at his teammates.

When he left the main group, I overheard him saying to the trainer: "I'm not training with those f$%&*ing c*&%s." Then when running with the rehab group, he spent the whole time running just behind Shaz and Dunn and was heard more than once to exclaim: "Hurry up, you weak-kneed pricks."

Other than that he seemed to be in good spirits and his body langauge was fine except for the spit that came out of his mouth when he was yelling abuse at his teammates.
I’m super happy you gave that post the ridicule it deserves

Sier has been known to publicly support Barham, so Beams has had him removed from the group. Such a long grudge.
Ah geez, I get the Barham support but why did he have to go public?! What about toeing the line for team unity?

An injury to someone like Aish was always going to be a good opportunity for someone like Appleby. It's frustrating that they're both on the sidelines at the same time.

Same thing happened last year. Mihocek and Sier getting those opportunities when McLarty & Wills had better VFL form and just got injured at the wrong time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't and still don't. Feeling dumb. I'll give it a like so no one notices that I don't get stuff.
Well, it seems The Royal Sampler may have inadvertently cracked a funny.
He mentioned Sier toeing the line.
Despite his achilles injury, Sier is rumoured to have a toe injury.

It’s turned into a great show mainly because of the characters Mike/Gus.

The Jimmy scenes are good, probably not great.

Mike is the anchor of the whole show.

Gus well he’s always so stunningly good.

You are right, they are the two best.

I also liked Lenny (of Lenny and Squiggy ) aka Chuck. Intriguing character.

It was hard not too,I must admit I could not managed it and I don,t know how his mum and dad manage.The little boy Kyron has a wonderful serene manner about him and I bet his parents are very proud of him and how he conducts himself I know I would be.
Beautifully put.

Cute kid, brave kid.

I trust he has a wonderful special blessed day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back