Society/Culture Are all Doctors pot heads?

Remove this Banner Ad

or more like stalkers you look, just because you dont agree with or like what someone says, doesnt mean you can keep on at them. :eek:

I'm not the one starting threads and refusing to come back to address the points raised. She is a regular at this. And you are too, at least when it comes to selective replies.

Nice with the 'stalkers' line, too. You've been spending too much time around her really.

She started the thread, not us. If she can't take the heat, she should get out of the kitchen. This isn't the Ladies Lounge, you can't go around expecting your way all the time in here.

Man, if BL was a women's prison then BomberGal would run this s**t! :p

melbprisoner083.jpg

That's why you managed to keep posting on all the other threads, is it? I work, but I ain't hiding from mantis. Though I probably should.

Anyway the longer people don't address points in this thread, the more it makes me laugh...feels good man.

sorry. I have been a work for over 10 hours. Why is it important to you anyways, when I or anyone else posts. Its an interent forum, we all agree to disagree on things, its how it works.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice one girls !.
You were all much more friendly talking the mysterious things in life.

Fwiw I reckon the OP is far too obsessed with who should be smoking what, when alcohol is biggest internal problem our country faces.

The reality is our anglo/italian/german/irish/ french/china/veit/slav, ancestry etc. ensures we liike our booze.

Mabey a bit more pot smoking would be less harmful than a lot more drinking.

Still I'd like to see all our Politicians and Doctors have random drug testing.

What on earth are you talking about Mantis? Which doctors are you referring to exactly?

But, when was the last time marijuana was implicated with lung cancer or emphyzyma, heart disease, or any of the other raft of tobacco related disease? All in all I'm sure that, a) the money being spent on "dope heads" will be a lot less than tobacco smokers and b) I'm pretty sure those "dope heads" are going to need medical attention whether weed is legal or not. And did you ever stop to consider that maybe the state could tax marijuana too? Bring in even more revenue that would be more than enough to cover any extra medical attention that "dope heads" might require.

She comes from Barcelona ,umm barracks for Essendon.:eek::D

I have a problem with doctors throwing benzo;s like xanax at potheads willy-nilly, oftern if you go to a GP and say that you want to give up weed but get anxious/have sleep problems, they'll prescribe xanax, a drug that is much more dangerous and withdrawing from can be deadly. My brother gets 50 2mg xanax bars every 25 days if he wants them, he just uses them occasionally for recreational purposes, but it is still incredibly irresponsible and not at all uncommon.

Pretty unrelated but it does s**t me

/rant

I have a problem with doctors throwing benzo;s like xanax at potheads willy-nilly, oftern if you go to a GP and say that you want to give up weed but get anxious/have sleep problems, they'll prescribe xanax, a drug that is much more dangerous and withdrawing from can be deadly. My brother gets 50 2mg xanax bars every 25 days if he wants them, he just uses them occasionally for recreational purposes, but it is still incredibly irresponsible and not at all uncommon.

Pretty unrelated but it does s**t me

/rant

withdrawal protocols for alcohol and cannabis, have the drug of choice as bennies.
safer to detox in an inpatient situation, so you can monitor and dose accordingly.

Cannabis withdrawal isn't dangerous, it's mildly unpleasant but it's not dangerous. Whereas, withdrawing from benzo's can be dangerous, they are also much, much more addictive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xanax really busts you up lol, got some from the doctor because my hands sometimes shake (not drug related), much more powerful than other benzos.

You get withdrawals when you stop smoking weed? :confused:

Yeah, most people do, although they are mild enough to not even notice. Depends how much you use too. In my experience the symptoms include:

• Sweats
  • Irritability
  • Sleeplessness
  • Vivid dreams
  • Restlessness
They pass after a few days though, certainly doesn't require 50 2mg xannie bars with repeats, that's just irresponsible.

Xanax really busts you up lol, got some from the doctor because my hands sometimes shake (not drug related), much more powerful than other benzos.

YEah, for real, I've had more than my fair share of truly forgetable nights with them, we used to call them (memory) erasers! :p

Thye can be damned handy too, I like to always have a few around the house for emergencies.

These doctors must be pot heads :thumbsu:

Victorian doctors want approval to use marijuana for MS sufferers

DOCTORS want approval to use marijuana to help treat Victorian patients suffering multiple sclerosis.

If successful it would be the first time permission has been given for the drug's legal use in prescription medicine in Australia.

The push to trial a liquid marijuana-based mouth spray to ease the symptoms and pain of MS sufferers is being led by a doctor from the Royal Melbourne Hospital's neurology department.

The doctor is expected to lodge a formal request with the hospital's ethics committee when it next meets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back