Opinion Are The Dees the softest team in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate we could be nineteenth and we would still be in a position to critisise other clubs!
What there’s no nineteenth club, when did this happen. Very disappointing.

How soft are they?

They are so soft that when they play PUBG they avoid the military base and the school

c7qr29u8s5wkevmezfub7t-4f4687a7-ee58-4c94-9ec7-6e939133bb51.jpg

Mate we could be nineteenth and we would still be in a position to critisise other clubs!
I’d say even if we were in nineteenth it’s still a pretty sure bet we’d be sitting above Carlton anyway.

How soft are they?

They are so soft that when they play PUBG they avoid the military base and the school

c7qr29u8s5wkevmezfub7t-4f4687a7-ee58-4c94-9ec7-6e939133bb51.jpg
Ahhahahahahah!
I get this reference because my 13 year old daughter explained it to me.

Yeah...Soft campaigners.(spelled out not swear filtered)

their midfield wasnt interested in winning the hard ball today, shown by Adams desperate lunge which should never have been a free against as the demons player refused to put his own body on the line and win the ball. Weak and a worry for the game itself going forward.

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely outrageous if they are going to start paying frees like that. Only one man was courageously going to ball.... and he is penalised. A serious worry for the game if that's the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

their midfield wasnt interested in winning the hard ball today, shown by Adams desperate lunge which should never have been a free against as the demons player refused to put his own body on the line and win the ball. Weak and a worry for the game itself going forward.
You know what though, it actually didn't matter that the BS free got paid against us because that very action was the game in itself. Taylor basically saying 'I'm prepared to die before I let you get this ball' and his opponent saying 'have it'. That play defined the game for mine.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know what though, it actually didn't matter that the BS free got paid against us because that very action was the game in itself. Taylor basically saying 'I'm prepared to die before I let you get this ball' and his opponent saying 'have it'. That play defined the game for mine.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
kenoath!!!

Melbourne seem to choke on the big stage. Last two years that have lost 3 matches twice to Richmond in front of 85,000 Anzac eve last teaser after being up by 20pts at 3 qtr time and then go thumped on Anzac eve this year in front of 77,000. They also go thumped by the mighty pies on queens bday in front of 83,000. A lot of the players just are not use to playing in front of big crowds. If Melbourne lose another game in front of 70,000 plus people they have huge issues. But they were due for a bad game so I’m not writing them off yet. Beat port after the bye and then they become a premiership threat again.

You don't get to Prelim finals if you're a soft team, hell you don't make finals at all if you are.
I never understand the need to belittle opposition teams or organisations after the fact. They played abysmally today and WC were very strong. Their season is over whilst ours remains alive for another week. If you can't respect opponents at least don't disrespect them!

Enjoy the joy our team is giving us, respect all others and look forward to what we can achieve.

You don't get to Prelim finals if you're a soft team, hell you don't make finals at all if you are.
I never understand the need to belittle opposition teams or organisations after the fact. They played abysmally today and WC were very strong. Their season is over whilst ours remains alive for another week. If you can't respect opponents at least don't disrespect them!

Enjoy the joy our team is giving us, respect all others and look forward to what we can achieve.
Nice words dad

:D

They'll be an even better team in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back