Are you the "BIG FOOTY CROWD EXPERT"???

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by PrideofSA
yeah I tipped my crowd at 48-51 thousand or does it have to be exact?

You can tip what you think the crowd will be but it doesn't really matter whether you're exact or not. There is a competition in this thread but it is for Port supporters and the crowds at their remaining home games.

Originally posted by mic59

You can tip what you think the crowd will be but it doesn't really matter whether you're exact or not. There is a competition in this thread but it is for Port supporters and the crowds at their remaining home games.

Hmmm...a whole 2 of you in it so far.

Last time for this post, peoples! For those who came in late, this is the thread where we predict Port's home game crowds. Tips to be in by 11.00 am on Saturday. Tip closest to the correct figure and win bugger all!

Originally posted by mic59
Last time for this post, peoples! For those who came in late, this is the thread where we predict Port's home game crowds. Tips to be in by 11.00 am on Saturday. Tip closest to the correct figure and win bugger all!

You are the poster once known as Floodburster?

Just looking back through old threads, it created a bit of interest even from outside supporters, how about we have this as weekly occurence and have a points system, even a weekly tipping comp something to keep the boards flowing, maybe a poster like Macca could run the show for us.

Originally posted by P0RT P0WER
Just looking back through old threads, it created a bit of interest even from outside supporters, how about we have this as weekly occurence and have a points system, even a weekly tipping comp something to keep the boards flowing, maybe a poster like Macca could run the show for us.

How about you just start a new one so folks dont have to wade thru 6 pages of old posts?

Originally posted by noddy
Good to see your loosening your vocal chords Porthos, a bit more practice mate & you can start wearing the tri colours at home;) ;)

Is it just me or do other Port fans cringe when addressed as "mate" by those theatregoers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back