Argentina vs. Australia, in Australia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are any of these Argentina players actually in there full strength team all are they all like under 18's because they all look pretty young?

Gee Jingles looks a great fit in this Boomers side...
Is he going to have another crack at the NBA - know the Warriors were keen on him

Foot came off the gas a bit, but it was comfortable enough I spose. Our depth is really quite good, hopefully we get a few guys back for the Worlds and we could produce something quite exciting I feel.

I thought we would be seeing the new FIBA court dimensions (NBA lane and extended 3 point line).
Should be the case as the World Champs will have this.
Also as it's an International match. What's the deal with all the music being played during game action.
I find it so frustrating. I want to see/hear the action.

I thought we would be seeing the new FIBA court dimensions (NBA lane and extended 3 point line).
Should be the case as the World Champs will have this.
Also as it's an International match. What's the deal with all the music being played during game action.
I find it so frustrating. I want to see/hear the action.
The new FIBA court dimensions aren't in effect until after the world champs

Pretty pumped for tonight, gonna go to the game. Tickets are available at the gate right and not just on that Pro Tickets website ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the Adelaide game last night. Good atmosphere, and good to see the Boomers clean sweep the series. Got a photo with Maher and Carfino but no Bogut unfortunately.

the full strength argentinian team would have beaten australia

when players of names such as luis scola, manu ginobili, fabricio oberto, carlos delfino and andres noncioni are noticably absent you know how much that series meant to them...

the full strength argentinian team would have beaten australia

when players of names such as luis scola, manu ginobili, fabricio oberto, carlos delfino and andres noncioni are noticably absent you know how much that series meant to them...
Don't forget Australia weren't full strength either, we were missing Andrew Bogut, Matt Nielsen, Dave Andersen, Aleks Maric, CJ Bruton... All would be in our best team...

Don't forget Australia weren't full strength either, we were missing Andrew Bogut, Matt Nielsen, Dave Andersen, Aleks Maric, CJ Bruton... All would be in our best team...

yeh but the argentinian nba players have a more prominent role with their franchises in the states whereas the Australians other than bogut are either at the wrong end of the bench or playing in Europe :p

Which Australian (bar Bogut) is better than him? None, he is a decent NBA role player, we don't have any of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back