Live Event 2022-23 NBA FINALS - Denver Nuggets * vs Miami Heat (* denotes home court advantage)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship

• Denver in 4

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Denver in 5

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Denver in 6

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Denver in 7

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Miami in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami in 6

• Miami in 7

• Don't let us get one

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is Jokers humility? What a great guy!!!!

I wonder if Americans watching are wondering why he hasn't jumped up on the table, proclaimed himself the greatest player to ever lived and then had a shot at Embed as the fake MVP.

Thats what they are used too.

And just leaving the MVP trophy on the table. Every other player would be clutching it the whole time
nba-finals---los-angeles-lakers-v-new-jersey-nets---game-four.jpg

shaq giving the trophy to Lindsey Hunter

How good is Jokers humility? What a great guy!!!!

I wonder if Americans watching are wondering why he hasn't jumped up on the table, proclaimed himself the greatest player to ever lived and then had a shot at Embed as the fake MVP.

Thats what they are used too.

and guns

One thing I hate about American commentators is they don't acknowledge the team role players winning the Championship, two HUGE steals, fouls & freethrows won Denver that game in the clutch tonight, it wasn't Jokic or Murray but any mention of that post-game? no, crickets..

Joker very humble standing at back of group photo
I love how after winning the Finals MVP he had it sitting there on the table, next to his daughter. He finishes the interview, picks up his daughter and just walks away leaving the Finals MVP sitting there. He knows whats important in life. You cant not love him.

Back