NBA Week 2- Where Aussies feature in 4 of 6 Monday marquee games

Remove this Banner Ad

Will they be smart enough to leave Bitadze as the starting C?

Not a fan of Carter Jnr at all in that role, nor in Orlandos lineup at all. Hope Orlando can farm him off for a Robert Williams III like shot changer
Agree WCJ is probably better suited to a sixth-man role in Orlando's team, though not sure Goga is the answer. Carter isn't a good shot blocker/changer, but at least gives a little bit of spacing which is necessary for Franz and Paolo to be at their best, especially considering our starting guards are Suggs and Fultz (neither of which are exactly great shooters).

Indiana could be a option to give Klay the max or like trade in for Zach Lavine. They also need to ideally settle someone in at PF. Someone who can block a shot or 2
Think it is a little early for them to make a move like that, Klay on a decent contract i like but if that was the case he will stay at Golden State. Lavine i just do not like that contract at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose an argument can be made that until Tatum wins a ring, Giannis still the best player in the East. But that's the only player that can be considered. Embiid certainly can't be considered given how he always chokes in the playoffs.

Confident Tatum will get the most all star votes in the East assuming he stays healthy.

His all round playmaking and esp his rebounding and driving to the basket is the best it's ever been. Brooklyn to their credit really tried putting the defensive clamps on him, but he still put up an easy 32 points..

He would easily average 36 plus points a game if we didn't have Brown and other multi scoring options like Porzingis etc
If he didnā€™t have all those options would they be the 1 seed?

Tatum has had some big time play off short comings himself. How many series has he gone in to with a team that was considered worse and won? He has been on very good rosters almost his entire career.

There is no argument at this stage he is better than Giannis, he sits in a tier with Embiid until he can take that next leap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back