Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE are worse than we ever were.

Still have to shed McGovern, Yeo, Kelly, Cripps over the next few years. All in there best players today.

Need to get both the Eagles and North in line before Tassie arrive, and hope Hawthorn/Richmond/Adelaide don’t fall into that the same heap.

I hate disparaging AFL footballers because they are fun footballers compared to us mere mortals but I cannot believe that Lefau from Richmond is getting another game today. He is the worst footballer I have seen since Israel Folau, who was a marketing campaign, not an afl footballer.

IMO it speaks volumes for where the Tigers are at currently, and a bit of disturbing insight into the thought processes of their new coach. As an avid Richmond hater I can’t say I’m terrible upset by it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE are worse than we ever were.

Still have to shed McGovern, Yeo, Kelly, Cripps over the next few years. All in there best players today.

Need to get both the Eagles and North in line before Tassie arrive, and hope Hawthorn/Richmond/Adelaide don’t fall into that the same heap.

I’m not sure West Coast has hit rock bottom yet.

I hate disparaging AFL footballers because they are fun footballers compared to us mere mortals but I cannot believe that Lefau from Richmond is getting another game today. He is the worst footballer I have seen since Israel Folau, who was a marketing campaign, not an afl footballer.

IMO it speaks volumes for where the Tigers are at currently, and a bit of disturbing insight into the thought processes of their new coach. As an avid Richmond hater I can’t say I’m terrible upset by it all.

A well taken goal but it fell into his lap because he was 2 seconds behind the play and the Swans fumbled.

Always really liked Naismith as a player. Surely he could do a better job as a forward target and he can chop out in the ruck.

Liam Baker, great little player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back