Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

358384_5baff8d4a4bbd1845f7d2ffa15f76af8.gif

Pickett is on the chopping block for Zac Fisher I think. I know he will slowly gain more cash but i'm fearful he won't be in the ones much longer and his avg. potential is 45 max i think. Fish is more likely to be 55-60 I think.

Thoughts? Smartly went Macreadie to Williamson this week and he looks the goods for a 60 avg. with Macreadie more a 30-40 player

flipped a coin for neal bullen or fiorini.

of course it landed for fiorini. 7 at half time. SEVEN.

i hate this game

Brought him in too :$

Hampton is pissing me off too, ******* yoyo sitting on the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, think I've got a few junktime stat paddings this week.
No way Sandi should have scored 100, Danger the same, lifted late.
Sandi had a ton of hitouts to advantage, mainly fed to Fyfe and Mundy, that score was about right.

Kept giving free kicks away though, would've tonned up in both DT and SC if he was disciplined.

Sandi had a ton of hitouts to advantage, mainly fed to Fyfe and Mundy, that score was about right.

Kept giving free kicks away though, would've tonned up in both DT and SC if he was disciplined.
He was 25 at HT. 44 late in the 3rd.
Junked up bigtime.

He was 25 at HT. 44 late in the 3rd.
Junked up bigtime.
Had 6 H2A by HT, CH7 said so. 30 points right there but gave away 4 free kicks doing so. SC live scoring has been massively out over the first month also I might ad. Plenty of melts on the SC bored about it so far.

He was on 36DT at HT, 58 DT at 3QT and got 88, sure he had a good last quarter but 44 at 3QT was out imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back