Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone get on West Ham @ 2.10 v Everton with a 1 goal handicap?

Ridiculous odds considering how good West Ham are.

Spurs / Leicester are bankers this weekend. Will put both in a double with 1 goal handicaps.

West Ham only won by a goal. :confused:

Out of curiosity, would you lot be interested in doing a 'Bigfooty' punting club? Do like a $10 a week thing and have 1 person per week place the bet?

Yeah wouldn't mind it, I keep meaning to do one of those with a few mates but haven't used Sportsbet in ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not so sure. Rafa may park hard. I was just looking at it though.

Maybe under 2.5 and Leicester to win.
Not a real banker but great odds and worth a look. In theory it should be all Leicester only the Rafa effect will cause otherwise. Don't think he has been around long enough to work wonders just yet

Not a real banker but great odds and worth a look. In theory it should be all Leicester only the Rafa effect will cause otherwise. Don't think he has been around long enough to work wonders just yet
:D

Only had $6 on it though.

I had $33.96 on it. Like to get my balance to rounded figures. Not possible with wins like this though

Yeah I had $6.36 on it or something like that because I'm the same. Did you go Leicester and under 2.5?

Nah just went on the win. What was that paying?

$4, quite happy with that. $50 up for the month and back up to $40 to play with. Might chuck something on tomorrow morning.

Hull are a good shout and probably decent value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back