Remove this Banner Ad

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Rune has a long, long way to go.

People seem to forget Alcaraz because he’s out? The guy is a machine.
A long long way to go ? He is 19 ranked in the top dozen players in the game and won the Paris Masters beating this ignorant pig. I’m not saying he will be better than Alcaraz but I’m saying he is on his way to the top echelon of the game.

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Last country left in the world I believe.

Their country - their rules. When in Rome...

Just like when 18yr old Aussies go to the US and can't drink grog in many states as they are not 21. Deal with it or don't go..

And I think other countries - including India, Japan, Phillipines, Fiji, Hong Kong, Singapore also require proof of vaccination (including some who require proof of triple-vaccination).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
A long long way to go ? He is 19 ranked in the top dozen players in the game and won the Paris Masters beating this ignorant pig. I’m not saying he will be better than Alcaraz but I’m saying he is on his way to the top echelon of the game.
Heard it all before. Still has deficiencies. Alcaraz should start climbing the mountain. Novak is probably aiming for 25 to be most all time, Men’s and Women’s.

Maybe. He has a mile to go to get to win a slam or more

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Heard it all before. Still has deficiencies. Alcaraz should start climbing the mountain. Novak is probably aiming for 25 to be most all time, Men’s and Women’s.

Nobody is saying either player will be better than the ignorant Serb Tosser. Good on him if he gets 25. Still is arguable if he is the best of all time.

Last edited:

Blue Arrow

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Renegades, Vics
Lightweight Albo in the house after firing up the private jet we pay for. Stuff the environment if there is a chance for a photo op

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton

Not sure about Alcaraz. I just hope he doesn’t go down the Thiem path where he hasn’t been the same since injury. Still early signs for Zverev after injury as well.

A final between Novak and Nadal for who gets the most titles will be the greatest tennis match in history love to see it happen hope Nadal can get fit and over his hip injury

Novak already has a winning record

Back