Review Autopsy/vent thread vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where you got bullying from, strange statement. All I am say is the board has lost a number of good posters over the last couple of years due to the lack of respect for peoples post. Surely some posters on here have homework to do.
Don't have Facebook, that's for children.

Respect on here is the same as it is everywhere else in life staphy - it has to be earned. If people post shit - they won't be respected.

Not sure where you got bullying from, strange statement. All I am say is the board has lost a number of good posters over the last couple of years due to the lack of respect for peoples post. Surely some posters on here have homework to do.

I've raised this issue previously (and been largely howled down for it), but if you have an issue - raise it with the mods - it's what they are there for. I will say that there is fault on both sides, as some of the more hardline posters (not directed at you in this case staphy) will not respect the views of others either.

And with that I'm now out of this part of the discussion, as I've said my piece previously and I'm not going through it again.

Some posters want to enjoy a conversation/debate. Some posters feel every discussion is an argument that needs to be "won".

The problem lies when these two philosophies clash. Alot of the time there is no right or wrong, only opinion.

raise it with the mods
FYq7M.gif%20

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
We have said it many, many times. If you have an issue with something on the board, COME TO THE MODS. Don't continually bring threads off topic.

Thread back on topic now or it will just be locked. This conversation has happened many times, and threads are being brought off topic WAY too much. Enough.

I don't have an issue with people who have a different opinion from me, I do have an issue if people are rude, abusive and offensive, either to the club, the players, coaching staff or to others on here.

I know I am one that sometimes feeds the trolls, and I need to stop that, but I think we need to have some basic fundamentals that we all adhere to, one is that we have a shared understanding that no player goes out there to lose, no player goes out there deliberately to have a bad game, the coaches do know more than us and have a development plan.

Yip we get frustrated we get disappointed, but it is what you get when you sign up to be a fan. We were all up and about a few weeks back with the unexpected win over Brisbane, and it is plain to see we got ahead of ourselves. But don't let that take away the obvious improvement of the list, the smart recruiting, the massing of ex players as coaches from a very successful club and the other good things that our club has been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back