Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning GD friends. Happy "Valentines fallout day". Hope you all have some awkward stories to share. My only human interaction last night was the lass at the drive thru giving me a chocolate rose and it slipping out of my hand outside the car. Good times :p

Any luck
tenor.gif

Probably has her on the defib right now putting that spark back into her heart #bigfootyromance

Good morning GD friends. Happy "Valentines fallout day". Hope you all have some awkward stories to share. My only human interaction last night was the lass at the drive thru giving me a chocolate rose and it slipping out of my hand outside the car. Good times :p

I worked overnight, sadly.

I worked overnight, sadly.

No sneaky trips to Landmark afterwards? That sucks! Head to Ladies Night tonight and you'll be right

No sneaky trips to Landmark afterwards? That sucks! Head to Ladies Night tonight and you'll be right

Nah I work 7pm to 6.30am Monday to Sunday and then get the next week off, so nothing for me until Monday night. :)

Nah I work 7pm to 6.30am Monday to Sunday and then get the next week off, so nothing for me until Monday night. :)

Wowee! Are you a bouncer or something? I swear any time after the sun sets is the beginning of the purge up there, all the teen crims decide to venture out whilst mum and dad are on meth and wreck the place. Brave man working nights haha

Wowee! Are you a bouncer or something? I swear any time after the sun sets is the beginning of the purge up there, all the teen crims decide to venture out whilst mum and dad are on meth and wreck the place. Brave man working nights haha

Nah luckily I'm in an office, and in Berrimah as well. * working in Palmerston, at all.

Nah luckily I'm in an office, and in Berrimah as well. **** working in Palmerston, at all.

I was always safe because most of the little thugs played footy for, or wanted to play for the Magpies, so they knew my face haha Had it not been for all of them I never would have studied to become a Criminologist either, so I guess I owe it to those little turds :p

I was always safe because most of the little thugs played footy for, or wanted to play for the Magpies, so they knew my face haha Had it not been for all of them I never would have studied to become a Criminologist either, so I guess I owe it to those little turds :p

It's gotten ridiculously bad in the last couple of years.

I said a few pages back I was out of material, but here is one.

You are sitting and chatting with someone and they lean across you to get something and very obviously (to me anyway) brush the breasts against you. And do this a few times throughout the night.

And they dont do it with the other person there sitting and chatting.

But at the end of the night its a goodbye with no hug or anything, despite the start of the night being a greeting which was a hug.

You are sitting and chatting with someone and they lean across you to get something and very obviously (to me anyway) brush the breasts against you. And do this a few times throughout the night.

But at the end of the night its a goodbye with no hug or anything, despite the start of the night being a greeting which was a hug.
Im sure he just forgot to hug you.

Har har ill see myself out.

/what size were the breasts.. were they like a bag of sand?

Maybe wanted you to make a move. Or maybe was lactating and had itchy boobs and didn't want to scratch and make it obvious.

Maybe wanted you to make a move. Or maybe was lactating and had itchy boobs and didn't want to scratch and make it obvious.

Yeah nah cant say ive ever grinded up against a guy for the reason for scratching my ****. I would (hopefully subtly) do it myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah cant say ive ever grinded up against a guy for the reason for scratching my ****. I would (hopefully subtly) do it myself.

Do the old arm stretch, that's the best way to be subtle

1550198355400.png

Large breasts are great under the age of around the 35 (give or take) but after that smaller breast begin to shine.

Tortoise and the hare type stuff.

I open up and this is how I get treated ?!?!?!

:D

Small. She complains about the size.

Send her flowers/ write a poem and she might give you that hug my friend

I would just like to point out RU_ i did not say that.

Sent flowers to one girl my whole life and she recieved a giant teddy bear and an even larger bouquet on the same day from some other fella. Maybe I'm just jealous of RU_ being able to pull it off :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back