Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny you should say that, when I cook tea the hot frypans and baking dishes and saucepans are given a quick scrub under the hot tap, they are then clean and put on the stove to dry while we have tea. She gets to wash the plates and cutlery.

When she cooks I inherit a ******* huge pile of cold greasy pans with baked-on crud, and (my personal favourite) anything made of plastic is put in the half-filled-sink underneath the fattiest, oiliest pot or container so not only do I have to slosh around in the shitwater to pull the plug out and drain everything off before I can wash it, all the plastic stuff has a greasy oily coating that requires mega scrubbing in hot soapy water to get it clean.

I s**t you not, washing the dishes and wiping the stove etc can take a good 35 minutes, usually when I'm tired and on my way to bed before thinking "ah * I didn't do the dishes." And that twenty minutes to half an hour thoroughly wakes me up...
I swear this is an inherently female trait.

Did remember a funny story involving my mate.

He’d recently been single and was going around sleeping with whatever he could. One day, an old school lad who used to play soccer with him/us, had messaged him and spoke to him about potentially being involved in a threesome and if he was free that night.

We’d all played a game of soccer and had already had a few beers and we spurred him on to get involved for the “bants”.

We twisted his arm but he needed a lift. So myself and another guy drive him in to said place. We told him we’d be at the pub down the road if he needed saving.

He went in and the couple was standing there. He said it was super awkward but they made convo. Eventually, they said let’s do this and proceeded to bedroom.
Before the partner could enter, she’d closed the door and it was my mate and her. He was confused why he was out.

Turns out they both agreed that she really want to give my mate a blowjob only whilst partner was outside. It was believed that the partner didn’t seem overly comfortable with it.

He let her go down on him though but after a few minutes he realised he couldn’t do it. It was far too weird.

So he stopped it. She offered him a coke and he messaged us to grab him.

We sprinted off and got to the house in a minute and out he came sprinting holding his coke leaping into the car like it was something out of the movies.

We haven’t seen that dude or his partner since.

Nah go all in. We need more content. Double down. Make the crazy think you are crazy.

Friend of mine only goes for crazy. The crazier the better.

But he also talks about wanting to settle down and have another kid. Knowing full well that the ones he chases/is chased by are definitely not keepers.

Friend of mine only goes for crazy. The crazier the better.

But he also talks about wanting to settle down and have another kid. Knowing full well that the ones he chases/is chased by are definitely not keepers.
Sounds like a grass is always greener type of guys. Sounds like he'll never be happy.

Sounds like a grass is always greener type of guys. Sounds like he'll never be happy.

A bit of that, but if he also keeps only going for crazy people then the grass probably is actually greener elsewhere.

He just needs to be mature enough to recognise it.

Funny you should say that, when I cook tea the hot frypans and baking dishes and saucepans are given a quick scrub under the hot tap, they are then clean and put on the stove to dry while we have tea. She gets to wash the plates and cutlery.

When she cooks I inherit a ******* huge pile of cold greasy pans with baked-on crud, and (my personal favourite) anything made of plastic is put in the half-filled-sink underneath the fattiest, oiliest pot or container so not only do I have to slosh around in the shitwater to pull the plug out and drain everything off before I can wash it, all the plastic stuff has a greasy oily coating that requires mega scrubbing in hot soapy water to get it clean.

I s**t you not, washing the dishes and wiping the stove etc can take a good 35 minutes, usually when I'm tired and on my way to bed before thinking "ah * I didn't do the dishes." And that twenty minutes to half an hour thoroughly wakes me up...

THIS. I got PTSD just reading your post.

I usually wash up as I go, or at least rinse everything and structure ready to wash up while I'm cooking. Often there's only the dinner plates and a serving pot/pan to go. When my wife cooks, I think she must start by finding every single pot and pan lid in the house. No chance of cross-contamination, as everything gets touched once and thrown into the sink. It's nothing to have four spatulas, three tongs, two slotted spoons and a ladle in the sink along with what seems to be every teaspoon that was in the drawer.

On the rare occasions she decides she will wash up, she will do the plates, glasses and bowls, then "I washed up, I just left the pots for you" - only for me to find cold, greasy water (with floating food scraps) filled with cutlery and pans and the second sinks full of pots/pans that still have leftover food and haven't been touched.

THIS. I got PTSD just reading your post.

I usually wash up as I go, or at least rinse everything and structure ready to wash up while I'm cooking. Often there's only the dinner plates and a serving pot/pan to go. When my wife cooks, I think she must start by finding every single pot and pan lid in the house. No chance of cross-contamination, as everything gets touched once and thrown into the sink. It's nothing to have four spatulas, three tongs, two slotted spoons and a ladle in the sink along with what seems to be every teaspoon that was in the drawer.

On the rare occasions she decides she will wash up, she will do the plates, glasses and bowls, then "I washed up, I just left the pots for you" - only for me to find cold, greasy water (with floating food scraps) filled with cutlery and pans and the second sinks full of pots/pans that still have leftover food and haven't been touched.

We must have the same partner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No actual AFS? :sadv1:

Sorry Shell.

images
(24 actually)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back