Mega Thread Baby Carey; the Duckling; the Prince; He Who Would Ascend To The Throne - is born. The dynasty lives on!

Remove this Banner Ad

She needs to be placed on a nutritional drip for the entire period of her gestation.

The kid can't be tested until he gets drafted, someone get Dr Dank on the line.
I have heard of other countries loading up their kids so they are ahead of the field by the age of 14 and then they just build from there without PED's.

I have heard of other countries loading up their kids so they are ahead of the field by the age of 14 and then they just build from there without PED's.

There are some quality boarding schools in Bulgaria

serveimage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some quality boarding schools in Bulgaria

serveimage
TELEMMGLPICT000135244282_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

7-year old Romelu Lukaku.

Perhaps we should be merging avian cell cultures with the fetus. They have the best weight to life expectancy ratio of any animal. By doing this Carey jnr will have a better immune system and could in theory play until he is 170 (death expected age 240). If we get on top of this Carey Jnr would play for North for 152 years.

TELEMMGLPICT000135244282_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

7-year old Romelu Lukaku.

Perhaps we should be merging avian cell cultures with the fetus. They have the best weight to life expectancy ratio of any animal. By doing this Carey jnr will have a better immune system and could in theory play until he is 170 (death expected age 240). If we get on top of this Carey Jnr would play for North for 152 years.

Is there any way of repressing the maternal genomic imprints?

Is there any way of repressing the maternal genomic imprints?
I'm not entirely sure but I was talking to a colleague about the 'Icarus' documentary the other day and it lead on to discussion about various labs experimenting with it. I thought it was pie in the sky sort of stuff but his friend worked for WADA for 20+ years and now works in an independent lab doing genomics research - something about incorporating avian cells into an embryo so that male/avian cells would combine. The theory being that it's the female cells that bring with it health issues etc. so if they could be replaced with avian cells = super baby with a ridiculously strong immune system and recovery rate. Apparently they are quite far along. Most of it went over my head as genetics (whilst interesting) is not something I've been able to take to.

It was interesting hearing him past on information about athletes and PEDs. He said that because he worked at WADA for so long he'd know who was taking what, when etc. just by looking at them. Apparently scoffed at the mention of Bolt being clean.

I'm not entirely sure but I was talking to a colleague about the 'Icarus' documentary the other day and it lead on to discussion about various labs experimenting with it. I thought it was pie in the sky sort of stuff but his friend worked for WADA for 20+ years and now works in an independent lab doing genomics research - something about incorporating avian cells into an embryo so that male/avian cells would combine. The theory being that it's the female cells that bring with it health issues etc. so if they could be replaced with avian cells = super baby with a ridiculously strong immune system and recovery rate. Apparently they are quite far along. Most of it went over my head as genetics (whilst interesting) is not something I've been able to take to.

It was interesting hearing him past on information about athletes and PEDs. He said that because he worked at WADA for so long he'd know who was taking what, when etc. just by looking at them. Apparently scoffed at the mention of Bolt being clean.

I'm calling that a bust considering our species diverged 150 million years ago.

I'm calling that a bust considering our species diverged 150 million years ago.
Millions and millions are being poured into the field of genetics so I'm not going to call into question any of it. Money is research is hard to come by and at the moment it's not the case for that field. Universities are getting called by independent labs asking if they can use biological samples or asking if they gave them money would they do it themselves.

In my opinion the only thing that holds this sort of research back is human ethics and those that peddle the "you can't play god!" line. Just like the red tape that makes it difficult to run tests with marijuana.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back