Mod. Notice Background image on Crows board, post your designs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

We thought we'd get around to organising a background image for the Adelaide board to provide a bit more colour and Crows flavour. The grey is very boring a bland.

Some examples from other boards can be seen below:

Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 6.17.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 6.16.48 PM.png

Here's your chance to provide some potential background images for our board. If you're a graphic designer we'd love to see your creative juices flowing!

Give a like to give your endorsement to a particular image, and we'll put the images with the most likes up for a poll later on.

Once we have our final preference we'll put it to Admin to implement it.

Here's some rules around dimensions and size limits for creating the background image.

Love it!

You are looking at the main content box of BF around 1320 px wide. The header is what... 120px high?

Under 200kb is a good rough guide for file size, but there is wiggle room.

Look at the Richmond board background as a guide.

Also: it is one page background image.

Note that the middle section should be 1322 characters wide - make it a solid colour in that section - ideally something neutral like #9b9b9b and the whole thing will come in well under the 200KB - it will get cached anyway so it wont get download that often

No limit, but the central body is a max-wdith of 1322 - if you make it too wide it will get obscured on smaller screens, but how wide that is is a bit subjective

If it gets too hard we might contact the club to see if they can help out with a potential image.

David_Mookay_HERO.jpg

The We Fly As One banner. May have to get the club to help
it might be a good starting point, but having your eyes blasted by yellow would suck balls, I guarantee you. You have to treat a working environment (lol) differently to how you would a billboard or banner.

I'd quite like to have a crack at a couple of ideas though, do you want to set a deadline Hank93

So those background examples from other boards don't come up on my phone when I visit their boards. Is it on visible from a computer?

Can we try and be progressive rather than following everyone else ......please can we recognize both male and female players from the Adelaide Crows ......think i posted a few weeks ago a website image with Male players on one side-bar and female on the other side-bar.....lets be the first in this regard on Big Footy, we have a lot of female big footy posters and should be attracting more

Can we also create a new chat room for the womens league/Crows team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back