Bangladesh v Zimbabwe - 3 ODIs, 2 T20Is, 3 Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Sammo360

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Yes, another series between the Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Originally scheduled for January 2016, Bangladesh have moved the limited overs leg of this series to now due to the Aussies. The Tests will still be played in January.

Bangladesh Squad
Mashrafe Mortaza*, Al-Amin Hossain, Arafat Sunny, Imrul Kayes, Jubair Hossain, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Liton Das,Mahmudullah, Mushfiqur Rahim†, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasir Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal
Zimbabwe Squad
E Chigumbura*, RW Chakabva†, CJ Chibhabha, TS Chisoro, AG Cremer, CR Ervine, LM Jongwe, N Madziva, WP Masakadza, R Mutumbami†, T Muzarabani, J Nyumbu, T Panyangara, Sikandar Raza, MN Waller, SC Williams

All games at Mirpur
1st ODI, Nov 7 ,1800 AEDT
2nd ODI, Nov 9,1800 AEDT
3rd ODI, Nov 11, 1800 AEDT
1st T20I, Nov 13, 2200 AEDT
2nd T20I, Nov 15, 2200 AEDT

Live stream with VPN set to USA

Shakib Al Hasan with his first 5fer in ODIs as Bangladesh crush Zimbabwe by 145 runs.

Zimbabwe are hopeless against spin. Another series whitewash likely.

Luke Jongwe made 39 opening. I'd leave him there, better than what Mutumbami and Chibhabha have been producing.

Anybody see the run out controversy? Seems like a real grey area in the rule where it may be considered dead ball as the batsman believed himself to be out, but then the uprooting of the stump has been used precisely for its purpose...

Just reading it on Cricinfo, sounds like a hard one. Chakabva is well within his rights to fix his mistake by up-rooting the stumps, it's up to Mahmudullah to realize there's been a mistake, if he's kept walking then tough.

Dont see this very often the first 3 wickets of the game are stumpings

Attachments

• sdds.png
    sdds.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
2nd ODI today. I don't know how many would but I wouldn't mind this series being on TV as I would love to see how much tge Bangers are improving.

Subscribe to willow tv. Can't count on Foxtel these days.

Otherwise if you have a VPN, set to USA and enjoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody see the run out controversy? Seems like a real grey area in the rule where it may be considered dead ball as the batsman believed himself to be out, but then the uprooting of the stump has been used precisely for its purpose...

In this case the right call was made. Zimbabweans were all cheering, Keeper seemed unaware that he had broken the stumps early (until someone alerted him). Can't see what the Umpires did. Unlucky for Zimbabwe, but everyone thought it was dead.

Reminds me of Bell getting run out at lunch vs India.

At least Smith has his middle name (Devereaux, what's that?!) to comfort himself (and, you know, his supreme batsmanship and the Australian captaincy).

Devereux Smith is a not an uncommon surname. Perhaps his family dropped the first part as a surname but kept it as a middle name that carries through the generations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back