Off-topic Bay 13 Gridiron thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t really understand the game properly yet, but geez it can turn quickly. Is Brady the most important player in the game?

The QB position is the most important in the game, if you've got a good one, it's a massive advantage. NE are the only one of the final 4 teams that do, hard to see them losing the Superbowl now, regardless of who they play.

The QB position is the most important in the game, if you've got a good one, it's a massive advantage. NE are the only one of the final 4 teams that do, hard to see them losing the Superbowl now, regardless of who they play.
Whenever I see Tom Brady all I think about is his and Giseles house and half a billion dollars :weary:
Im trying to get it because my daughter and her BF are way into it. I guess I better follow the Eagles and try to invest some emotion into it. Are they any good?

Whenever I see Tom Brady all I think about is his and Giseles house and half a billion dollars :weary:
Im trying to get it because my daughter and her BF are way into it. I guess I better follow the Eagles and try to invest some emotion into it. Are they any good?

Eagles were dominating up until a month ago, then their QB (unbackable MVP favourite at the time) did his ACL. If they make the SB from here with Foles at QB it's a phenomenal effort, but they'll get smashed if they do, the Pats are too well-drilled to lose to a depleted side.

Eagles were dominating up until a month ago, then their QB (unbackable MVP favourite at the time) did his ACL. If they make the SB from here with Foles at QB it's a phenomenal effort, but they'll get smashed if they do.
Sounds like their QB = Nic Nat, also downhill skiers. If they have a history of drug abuse, perfect :thumbsu:

Sounds like their QB = Nic Nat, also downhill skiers. If they have a history of drug abuse, perfect :thumbsu:

Nah, losing your starting QB is a massive loss for virtually any team. There's 32 teams in the league and really only about 25 franchise calibre QBs, having a decent backup can be as much about luck as anything else.

If Brady went down with a busted collarbone in the SB, NE would be in serious trouble.

It is the NFL - they all have a history of drug abuse. Although to be fair it is more Essendon drug abuse than West Coast drug abuse

And you only get 4 weeks for that. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* ball deflating practice recording *er. *!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back