BBL Game 13 Hobart Hurricanes v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ Bellerive Oval

Who will win?

• Hurricanes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurricanes from, Iain Carlisle, Tim David, Paddy Dooley, Nathan Ellis, Peter Hatzoglou, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Mitch Owen, Billy Stanlake, Matthew Wade, Mac Wright, Chris Jordan, Sam Hain, Corey Anderson, Liam Guthrie, Nikhil Chaudhary, Sam Heazlett
Renegades from, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser-McGurk, MacKenzie Harvey, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Kane Richardson, Tom Rogers, Peter Siddle, Jon Wells, Will Sutherland, Adam Zampa, Quinton de Kock, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Joe Clarke, Harry Dixon

Game 13 of the BBL:

Melbourne Renegades (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Joe Clarke, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Nic Maddinson(c), Aaron Finch, Jonathan Wells, Will Sutherland, Tom Rogers, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Hobart Hurricanes (Playing XI): Caleb Jewell, Matthew Wade(w), Macalister Wright, Sam Hain, Corey Anderson, Tim David, Nikhil Chaudhary, Chris Jordan, Patrick Dooley, Nathan Ellis(c), Riley Meredith

Hobart Hurricanes have won the toss and have opted to field

I watched Wasim Akram play a tour match against Tassie play at Launceston's NTCA ground! I reckon I was only 8 or 9.

A few strangely memorable moments from the game:
  • Boonie played and top scored
  • Tassie coach Greg Shippherd ended up fielding on the boundary line - there were kids trying to get his autograph thinking they could take it to the merch tent and get a freebie
  • Wasim was announced as Moin Khan when he came out to bat and threw out his arms in proper 'wtf' fashion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched Wasim Akram play a tour match against Tassie play at Launceston's NTCA ground! I reckon I was only 8 or 9.

A few strangely memorable moments from the game:
  • Boonie played and top scored
  • Tassie coach Greg Shippherd ended up fielding on the boundary line - there were kids trying to get his autograph thinking they could take it to the merch tent and get a freebie
  • Wasim was announced as Moin Khan when he came out to bat and threw out his arms in proper 'wtf' fashion.

Brad Haddin referred to Zaman Khan as Zaheer Khan in the earlier match which none of his colleagues corrected him for.

Nice to see de Oldfella finally making some runs in the BBL.

Although I suspect this might be an earlier-than-usual version of those late-BBL roads you get at Bellerive where both teams top 200.

The Renegades showing once again that they’re the worst franchise in the comp. It’s so tiring watching them make the same ******* mistakes over and over again.

Back