BBL Match 26 Melbourne Renegades v Hobart Hurricanes 1845hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked the schedule for the next couple of games, Adelaide v Perth & Stars v Sixers wont be show on on Free-to-Air TV.
Saturday Night is the worst day for Foxtel exclusive.

I'd love to know what was said between Cox & David on the boundary line just now - I can see Cox being interviewed on the sidelines, but just before the interview started, David walked past and seemed like a few words were said between the two

I'd love to know what was said between Cox & David on the boundary line just now - I can see Cox being interviewed on the sidelines, but just before the interview started, David walked past and seemed like a few words were said between the two
I saw Chris Jordan pointing fingers to the dressing room to Jordan Cox as his wicket fell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just get on with it FFS.

It should be a no ball.

It was called a no ball on the ground by the square leg umpire

Time wasting by the Hurricanes in the slight chance it was marginally below waist height which everyone knew it wasn't going to be

The Renegades post 147 a good little recovery but Hobart will be the happier of the two teams at the change of innings.

If the Hurricanes can chase in the target inside 15.2 (92 balls) they will be ahead of the Sydney Sixers on Net Run Rate. So Canes will have one eye on Net run rate if the chase gets off to a good start.

How is Jordan so sweaty, its like 19 degrees

It gets humid under the roof - there's not much airflow in here, so if he's been doing a bit of running around, I can understand him being as sweaty as he is

bit sad wells never made it.i feel like he had the skill to make it at the top level or close too

good recovery.
still reckon they’re 20 short given how easy they made it look in the second half but at least it’s something to bowl at.
Early wickets the key

Back