BBL match 36 Melbourne Renegades v Melbourne Stars 1900hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Marsh at 40 plus years old is STILL the Gades best bat

Not really surprising. He's still very, very good. It's not like he has really lost it. He'd still be a key player in any of the 8 sides.

I'm a little surprised he is retiring but his body is struggling to get through any sort of preseason.

This'll be his third 50 this season. Only Short has more

Not really surprising. He's still very, very good. It's not like he has really lost it. He'd still be a key player in any of the 8 sides.

I'm a little surprised he is retiring but his body is struggling to get through any sort of preseason.

This'll be his third 50 this season. Only Short has more

Yeah he’s a great bat to watch very pleasing on the eye. Wish he wasn’t retiring still a gun

Imad Wasim is meant to be good right? Utter pie chucker

Hurt his hand last ball of his first over - not sure if it was his bowling hand, but that may have had an impact on the rest of his night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurt his hand last ball of his first over - not sure if it was his bowling hand, but that may have had an impact on the rest of his night

Every single match he’s been pedestrian at absolute best. Compare that to Hossein.

Every single match he’s been pedestrian at absolute best. Compare that to Hossein.
I haven't watched enough of the Stars bowling - I'll take your word on it

Back