Who will win?

• Scorchers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renegades

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The sad thing for Maddison is if the Gades do drop him, I struggle to see him getting an opportunity again at this level at another franchise.

Whoever decided to appoint him as captain , needs a good team long look at themselves. They are caught between 2 sticks and a stone.

Experiment? All the franchise come in at the same time... is it the two melb and syd teams that's the issue?
The Thunder have worked out their early issues and both Sydney teams are competitive, but the Melbourne teams are an embarrassment. Five of the last six wooden spoons have been won by the Renegades or Stars.

Something needs to be done, merge them, get rid of one, just do something.

No NSW side will have him. Faaark off back over the border Maddidaughter
Tell me you don't watch Victoria without telling me you don't watch Victoria

The sad thing for Maddison is if the Gades do drop him, I struggle to see him getting an opportunity again at this level at another franchise.

Whoever decided to appoint him as captain , needs a good team long look at themselves. They are caught between 2 sticks and a stone.
His price tag would put off a few but I feel like in a good side playing lesser role he might be ok.

The Thunder have worked out their early issues and both Sydney teams are competitive, but the Melbourne teams are an embarrassment. Five of the last six wooden spoons have been won by the Renegades or Stars.

Something needs to be done, merge them, get rid of one, just do something.

Yet the Thunder have won just 1 more game in their history than the pathetic Gades heading into this season. Interesting claim to say 1 is working and the other isn’t.

Both second sides have been major failures, but achieved CAs goal of giving the lesser states a fighting chance. Now so much there is only 1 state that truly cares about the BBL and they now don’t even bother to attend internationals.

Back