BBL Game 7 Melbourne Stars v Perth Scorchers 1845hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

To think a player like Marcus Stoinis probably on $300,000+ per year as well. It bewilders my mind. He hates playing in the BBL, he treats the competition like a token league. To be fair he did have a reasonable IPL 2023 campaign but when he comes back to this BBL league , he really has a huge ego problem. He has to be one of the most unlikeable fellas in the BBL even for neutrals?
Stoinis has achieved bugger all his career
Not sure why he would feel superior to it all

If this team wins one game in big bash this year its a success.

I reckon its the worst team ever since the league started
It's the worst by a mile. There not even looking anymore to improve their batting by looking elsewhere for star power pardon the pun. Their batting has been disgraceful for years bar Maxwell and the odd occasion Stoinis and they to rock up with a lineup like tonight. District cricket stuff. Getting what they deserve IMO.

This current stars line up has 1 player who consistently plays for Victoria. Compared to the other teams who are able to get a strong contingent together from there home state.

Though to be fair it’s no wonder no players want to play for the stars when they put in performances like this.

Next time they play the Stars - scorchers should play with 9 and allow 2 random people from the crowd to play.

Genuine fan engagement

Get your bowlers to bowl blindfolded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was the year we decided to not renew our Stars membership. Before the game wife, daughter and I had a pool as to when first wicket would fall, the highest scorer (and their score) and total score.

I said:

Ball 10 (that was actually second wicket)
Cartwright with 34 (missed out on the score but he may still top the runs)
All out for 89 (in with a chance)

A year ago we would have driven in from Pakenham for this utter dross...

This was the year we decided to not renew our Stars membership. Before the game wife, daughter and I had a pool as to when first wicket would fall, the highest scorer (and their score) and total score.

I said:

Ball 10 (that was actually second wicket)
Cartwright with 34 (missed out on the score but he may still top the runs)
All out for 89 (in with a chance)

A year ago we would have driven in from Pakenham for this utter dross...
I would have asked for a refund for this s**t its not worth any coin

Back