Who will win?

• Thunder

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Scorchers

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricinfo is wrong, Adelaide play their last game against Thunder.

For Thunder to somehow make it, they need to win their last 3. Hope Stars lose their last 2. Hope Hobart just beat the Stars only. And Adelaide win both their games against Hobart. They also need to overtake the Strikers on Net Run Rate if level on points.

1704714007551.png

Cricinfo is wrong, Adelaide play their last game against Thunder.

For Thunder to somehow make it, they need to win their last 3. Hope Stars lose their last 2. Hope Hobart just beat the Stars only. And Adelaide win both their games against Hobart. They also need to overtake the Strikers on Net Run Rate if level on points.

View attachment 1883601
That's what it says? Hobart x2 then Thunder

It should be Hales.

He played the best innings of the night and he had to face a tough bowling attack and not some of the pie chuckers on his own team.

Agar winning the MOTM on a pitch tailor made for him against some of the Thunder spud batsmen doesn't mean much.

He also ran out 3 of his teammates

Agars bowling turned the game. Thunder were cruising before he came on

Not really

He hit 2 50's in 4 matches last season
Had a very good run with Jake Weatherald when they didn't run eachother out a few years ago

Wasn’t he diabolical last season

Brisbane v Perth on Wednesday should be an absolute crack a jack game on Wednesday.

Brisbane win or a no result will wrap up the minor premiership on Wednesday.

But I feel like there will be more pressure on Brisbane given they will have to force their cards in playing Khawaja and Labuschagne.

It should be Hales.

He played the best innings of the night and he had to face a tough bowling attack and not some of the pie chuckers on his own team.

Agar winning the MOTM on a pitch tailor made for him against some of the Thunder spud batsmen doesn't mean much.

Even Connolly looked like one of the world's best spinners against them.
Equal 2nd most economical spell ever in BBL history (minimum 4 overs). I had question marks on Agars form but tonight he answered it.

He also ran out 3 of his teammates

Agars bowling turned the game. Thunder were cruising before he came on

Let's see how Agar goes bowling at the Gabba in a couple of nights time, if he can bowl that well there I might give him some credit.

He won't get many BBL pitches as helpful for him as he did tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see how Agar goes bowling at the Gabba in a couple of nights time, if he can bowl that well there I might give him some credit.

He won't get many BBL pitches as helpful for him as he did tonight.

Thts fine but there's a difference between whether you (or I) rate him, and whether he deserved man of the match tonight.

He was the most influential tonight by a mile

Thts fine but there's a difference between whether you (or I) rate him, and whether he deserved man of the match tonight.

He was the most influential tonight by a mile
Daniel Sams quite influential as well , unfortunately not for his own team.
Can players like him and Tim David play some club cricket, they need to in my opinion.
Too much t20 cricket is diminishing their skills in my opinion.

Last edited:
I went to one of the WBBL games at the WACA, didnt realise Simon Katich had a venue named after him at Trinity College. Im gathering he must be the most well known Trinity person to have graduated from there?
He has the cricket pavillion named after him.

Tbf as comfortably the best player theyve ever produced its fair enough.

A lot of pundits, Ponting included, chucking a sad over the pitch.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty cool to watch a game on a total dustbowl to see who could adapt, and who couldn't.

We should be encouraging pitches with individual characteristics, makes for more interesting and differentiated matches.

Daniel Sams quite influential as well , unfortunately not for his own team.
Can players like him and Tim David play some club cricket, they need to im my opinion.

Gilkes was even more influential for Perth lol

A lot of pundits, Ponting included, chucking a sad over the pitch.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty cool to watch a game on a total dustbowl to see who could adapt, and who couldn't.

We should be encouraging pitches with individual characteristics, makes for more interesting and differentiated matches.

Especially for blokes like Agar and Connolly, who play half their games on the Optus deck. They get a game to be the main contributors.

Back