Who will win?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Heat are smokies in this comp, if they can get Pomersbach back at the top of the order look out.
They are the real deal and look a bit more polished than the Sixers.

The departures of their imports also wont affect them badly compared to other teams. They won this game tonight without Munros batting. Peirson is a ready and reliable backup for Billings. I know Paul Walter was crap tonight but it looks like they will have him for this whole campaign.

Last edited:

They are the real deal and look a bit more polished than the Sixers.

The departures of their imports also wont affect them badly compared to other teams. They won this game tonight without Munros batting. Peirson is a ready and reliable backup for Billings. I know Paul Walter was crap tonight but it looks like they will have him for this whole campaign.
Munro and Billings will be massive outs.
They might also lose Renshaw to the test team.
Their batting could get brittle but they have a great attack.

Scorchers back to the pack with Turner out.
Will also lose Crawley, so will be light on in the batting also.

The Sixers will be there and thereabouts.

Think their is quite a gap after the top 3.

The Hurricanes on paper anyway lookdangerous but they always seem to under achieve.

Just back from the game - crowd anounced at 29,155 - pretty impressive effort to draw that many with all the storms around the past few days. Exciting game from the cheap seats - plenty to keep us interested.

Lee would right at the top of my list of BOG average commentators.

Kayo is worth it to get away from "Big Dos"

If Lee was on fox I might even side with the "Big Dos" :straining:

Holly Ferling was good. Ferguson is fine. If you put those two with Punter it would actually be a decent commentary team.

Back