BBL Match 44 The Final Sydney Sixers v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Spencer Johnson is a talent. He looks a better prospect for test cricket than Lance Morris to me.

Certainly a talent.

He'll be spending a lot of time in white ball setups going forward (for the national team and domestic T20 comps around the world), not sure he'll play that much FC cricket to push forward his claims to be next in line

Like the Scorchers/Strikers game.
Lost at the toss.

Why sides in the BBL think chasing in a final is a good idea has me bewildered.
Agreed. Can make a case during the season but I think in a final you just get runs on the board.

Unless you skittle them for a collapse, you're usually at best chasing just under par which is still enough pressure in a final to falter.

Just go out, make par and bowl well. That should be the mantra.

Who would have thought that Josh Brown who looked horrendous all season would be the hero in the two key games.

Who would have thought that Josh Brown who looked horrendous all season would be the hero in the two key games.
Bowlers mate.
166 is solid but very gettable.

Bowling them for probably less than 120-130 is a top performance.

He definitely got them to the final though undoubtedly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great effort from the Heat to win this summer's BBL carnival. They nearly pinched the title last year but they've won this one pretty comfortably.

Forgot about Wildermuth being at the Heat until I saw him out there with the other players.

Back