BBL Game 2 Sydney Sixers v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know why they bother playing all these games. Just let the Sixers and Scorchers play a best of 5 series or something. They’re the only two teams that take it seriously and don’t make stupid decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know why they bother playing all these games. Just let the Sixers and Scorchers play a best of 5 series or something. They’re the only two teams that take it seriously and don’t make stupid decisions.

Sixers won’t be nearly as good minus Smith and SOK usually does a calf soon enough

The Renegades continue to bat cluelessly. Nothing ever changes.

A young opener getting out to a ludicrous shot. Finch chewing up 30-40 balls at a run a ball before getting out. Then screwing up the strike at the death.

Rinse and repeat. Pathetic.

Is Clarke or Maddinson the young opener?

So wish Maddinson wasn't captain so that there'd be pressure on his spot at top of the order

Still trying to work out what role Wells is meant to be playing - I'd much prefer Finch at the experienced middle order bat

And get Sutherland into our top 4 or 5 - Cox & Wells faced 11 balls for 6 runs. We surely would have been better served with Sutherland facing those 11 balls

So wish Maddinson wasn't captain so that there'd be pressure on his spot at top of the order

Still trying to work out what role Wells is meant to be playing - I'd much prefer Finch at the experienced middle order bat

And get Sutherland into our top 4 or 5 - Cox & Wells faced 11 balls for 6 runs. We surely would have been better served with Sutherland facing those 11 balls

QDK is here next game that will help. Not sure I’d be relying on Sutherland that high it reeks of when we pushed Sams up the order. Think you keep Sutherland at 6.

Melbourne Renegades spinners and Sutherland clamped down the middle order from Overs 5 to 15.

Conceded 48 runs in the Powerplay and 46 runs in the last 5 overs.

Kane Richardson is a bowler that will get attacked in this BBL during the powerplay overs. I dont think he looked that great tonight to be fair. Finished with 47/1 from his 4.0 overs.

QDK is here next game that will help. Not sure I’d be relying on Sutherland that high it reeks of when we pushed Sams up the order. Think you keep Sutherland at 6.

Maybe not 4, but we should be open to shifting Sutherland to 5 depending on the match situation - like tonight with JFM being the one to get out, I'm not sure Wells coming in to join Finch was the right move & that Sutherland would have been a better option

Alternatively, bring in Harvey to replace Wells and inject some youth into the team instead of being a retirement home

Back