BBL Game 2 Sydney Sixers v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sixers from, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Joel Davies, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques, Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Todd Murphy, Steve O'Keefe, Kurtis Patterson, Josh Philippe, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, James Vince, Rehan Ahmed (withdrawn), Steve Smith, Izharulhaq Naveed
Renegades from, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser-McGurk, MacKenzie Harvey, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Kane Richardson, Tom Rogers, Peter Siddle, Jon Wells, Will Sutherland, Adam Zampa, Quinton de Kock, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Joe Clarke, Harry Dixon

How Maddinson gets a game continues to baffle me. He's no good.

Renegades will have a strong season, but this isn't the best lineup we will roll out.

With Smith in and in Sydney I think the Sixers win this one.
I thought they said after xmas he would play.

Nathan Lyon not being allowed to play is a deadset joke. Imagine how good it would be to see Nathan Lyon bowling to Steve Smith but nup, CA are petrified at the prospect of "Garry" bowling 4 ******* overs.

Nathan Lyon not being allowed to play is a deadset joke. Imagine how good it would be to see Nathan Lyon bowling to Steve Smith but nup, CA are petrified at the prospect of "Garry" bowling 4 ******* overs.

The test match is way more important than the hit and giggle we don’t need our only decent spinner being injured thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back