BBL Match 34 Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder 1845hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt Warner will play the last 2 games for the Thunder now they are no chance for finals.

He's done the big helicopter look at me appearance for them at the SCG, nothing for him to gain playing their next 2 at Blacktown or Manuka

He left his brothers wedding for the match payment, he aren't giving up 2 match payments

I doubt Warner will play the last 2 games for the Thunder now they are no chance for finals.

He's done the big helicopter look at me appearance for them at the SCG, nothing for him to gain playing their last 2 at Blacktown or Manuka
💸

Thunder really have been the worst team in throughout the history of the comp but since they won a title the don't cop it like they really should.

Well they wouldn't have made 100 without Davey skipping his brother's wedding.

Scorchers / Sixers last game in Perth is going to be big.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Adelaide and Stars both win their last game, and if the Scorchers lose tomorrow afternoon:

Scorchers will finish 2nd with a win over the Sixers, and miss finals in 5th with a loss.

I cant think of a more significant non finals BBL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He left his brothers wedding for the match payment, he aren't giving up 2 match payments

He’s gonna need them I’m guessing because his t20 career of late has been pretty similiar to this innings. He gets a decent start then gets bogged down against spin and holes out. He did it about 8 times in the IPL. The commentators spent the whole time pumping him up like he is the best t20 batsman in the world. Maybe 5 years ago.

He won’t get an ipl contract again playing like this

Thunder really have been the worst team in throughout the history of the comp but since they won a title the don't cop it like they really should.

Won more comps than the Stars

Smith vs Warner didn't live up to its billing with Smith getting a golden blob and Warner not producing a free flowing innings but CA will be chuffed with the attendance.

The majority of NSW players want to play for sixers, uou can't blame them. Nsw cricket needs to encourage more to play for thunder somehow.
Some players like Sams are just not up to it, certainly not batting at 6.

Back