Who will win?

• Thunder

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Scorchers

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thunder from, Cameron Bancroft, Ollie Davies, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Liam Hatcher, Nathan McAndrew, Blake Nikitaras, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Gurinder Sandhu, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, David Warner, Alex Hales, Zaman Khan
Scorchers from, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Cooper Connolly, Aaron Hardie, Nick Hobson, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Mitch Marsh, Hamish McKenzie, Lance Morris, Jhye Richardson, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, Zak Crawley, Laurie Evans

Looks like yet another game that will be determined by our old friends duckworth & lewis. It'll start on time but probably won't see more than 10 overs in the 2nd dig

Scorchers win the toss and elect to bowl, which you should think is an advantage with the inclement weather. I know they would've been tempted to play McKenzie, but with overcast conditions, I'd expect them to stick with their full pace attack.
Mckenzie in what does he bowl mate?

Scorchers win the toss and elect to bowl, which you should think is an advantage with the inclement weather. I know they would've been tempted to play McKenzie, but with overcast conditions, I'd expect them to stick with their full pace attack.
McKenzie in and Dorf out.

Teams:

Sydney Thunder
(Playing XI): Alex Hales, Cameron Bancroft, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Matthew Gilkes(w), Oliver Davies, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green(c), Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha

Perth Scorchers (Playing XI): Zak Crawley, Sam Whiteman, Aaron Hardie(c), Josh Inglis(w), Laurie Evans, Cooper Connolly, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Hamish McKenzie, Lance Morris

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thunder probably have to go a bit harder with the bat, in case rain intervenes and curtails their innings in an overs reduced match.
They have to anyway with only 5 bowlers.

Dumb selection when you have Sams, McAndrew and Green at 7-9. All could legitimately bat at 6 or 7.

Back