BBL Match 27 Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers 1845hrs @ the Adelaide Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was absolutely pivotal in my T20 / ODI side at one point. A spinning all rounder who is a gun fieldman that holds the willow well,

Just lost his way the last couple of years
He is on the verge of disappearing from all form of cricket. Been that average now

Letting a ginger trundler like Lloyd Pope get you out is just terrible.

9 game winning streak ends tonight I think

Every other team spewing that the Strikers caught the Scorchers batters on their off day.

They're at least 30 short here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good performance by Adelaide.
Good in the field, good bowling rotations
Very winnable unless the Scorchers bowl out of their skins

Good to see spin becoming a game changer. Stars the other night bowled over half there overs of spin, Strikers doing the same here. Wonder if we start seeing 2 x front liner spinners and an all round spinner
I think it says more about the quality of the batting in the big bash than the spin bowling

Letting a ginger trundler like Lloyd Pope get you out is just terrible.

9 game winning streak ends tonight I think
Hopefully it starts tonight...

Scorchers have not looked the same since Turner injured himself.
Well not only is a gun batter but he is a perfect late order player(just what this innings needed). He can soak up and rebuild an innings and then blast off in a blink of an eye. We now have Laurie trying to do that which probably isn’t his game either and then a super long tail. The loss of Bancroft and Green pulling out late hurts even more

I think we'll make it close but you only need either Lynn or one of the two Shorts to have a big innings to get the win here.

Well not only is a gun batter but he is a perfect late order player(just what this innings needed). He can soak up and rebuild an innings and then blast off in a blink of an eye. We now have Laurie trying to do that which probably isn’t his game either and then a super long tail. The loss of Bancroft and Green pulling out late hurts even more
I was referring to his captaincy but he's a good dependable bat as well.

Back