BBL Match 25 Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers 2045hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez that innings was the complete opposite of Perth’s. Started well and looked like they will get it home but unlike Perth they took the powersurge and imploded

Nielsen's tried the swoop shot.
Quiet a good game tonight. Morris blew Adelaide out of the match.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez that innings was the complete opposite of Perth’s. Started well and looked like they will get it home but unlike Perth they took the powersurge and imploded

Strikers lost 7-16 to close it out

Strikers are last despite having the reigning MVP in M. Short and supposed BBL GOAT in Lynn.

Good thing we play them again in 48 hours time.

No other bowler in the game took more than 2 wickets, and nearly all of them went at 8 an over or more

It was a pretty exceptional bowling performance on a clearly batter friendly wicket
This poster is overly negative trolly and kinda like that user on Mitch Marsh.

I do agree Morris’s pace can be a touch overrated but he seem to hit high 140’s at times. It does seem this BBL tho he is very controlled with his bowling and likely holding back a bit.

On his good days in shield cricket I wouldn’t be surprised if he does his 150 clicks but I think the main reason opp shield players rate his pace Is cause how hard he hits the pitch (in a similar way Mitch Johnson did). Watching later career Johnson and starc bowl you could that starc had more speed on the gun but johnsons ball’s definitely troubled the batsmen more

Back