Who will win?

• Scorchers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renegades

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Scorchers from, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Cooper Connolly, Aaron Hardie, Nick Hobson, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Mitch Marsh, Hamish McKenzie, Lance Morris, Jhye Richardson, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, Zak Crawley, Laurie Evans
Renegades from, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser-McGurk, MacKenzie Harvey, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Kane Richardson, Tom Rogers, Peter Siddle, Jon Wells, Will Sutherland, Adam Zampa, Quinton de Kock, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Joe Clarke, Harry Dixon

Yeah not convinced about this connolly up the order experiment. Bloke isn't ready

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scorchers were under pressure until Zampa opened the pie bakery.

Can someone settle a bet for me - I remember watching a Grade Cricketer video a while ago where they showed the bowling action of the guy that got Bradman out more than anyone else (I think it was 10 times? Might have been Hedley Verity) and they showed an instructional video from back then on how he bowled - and he looked like he was bowling like a 5 year old.

I cant for the life of me remember what video it was from and all my googling of Verity and TGC is coming up blank.

Back