BBL Match 37 Sydney Thunder v Adelaide Strikers 1845hrs @ Manuka Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thunder from, Cameron Bancroft, Ollie Davies, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Liam Hatcher, Nathan McAndrew, Blake Nikitaras, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Gurinder Sandhu, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, David Warner, Alex Hales, Zaman Khan
Strikers from, Wes Agar, James Bazley, Cameron Boyce, Alex Carey, Brendan Doggett, Travis Head, Henry Hunt, Thomas Kelly, Chris Lynn, Ben Manenti, D'Arcy Short, Matt Short, Henry Thornton, Rashid Khan (withdrawn), Jamie Overton, Adam Hose, Jake Weatherald, Harry Nielsen, David Payne (overseas replacement for Rashid Khan), Josh Kann

Can't help but think that thunder might spoil the strikers finals chances in this game. I doubt Lynn gets up.
We'll need it to piss down for Stars v Hurricanes then...

Game 37:

Sydney Thunder (Playing XI): David Warner, Alex Hales, Cameron Bancroft, Oliver Davies, Alex Ross, Matthew Gilkes(w), Daniel Sams, Chris Green(c), Nathan McAndrew, Liam Hatcher, Tanveer Sangha

Adelaide Strikers (Playing XI): Matthew Short(c), D Arcy Short, Jake Weatherald, Adam Hose, Thomas Kelly, Jamie Overton, Harry Nielsen(w), Henry Thornton, David Payne, Cameron Boyce, Lloyd Pope

Sydney Thunder have won the toss and have opted to bat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s with Warner tucking his but under his arm every 5 seconds when he’s batting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a much better side balance wise from the Thunder. If they can find a decent batsman in the off season they can trot lineups like that out instead of ones that have Sams or Green at six.

That's a much better side balance wise from the Thunder. If they can find a decent batsman in the off season they can trot lineups like that out instead of ones that have Sams or Green at six.

Mate we have Gilkes at 6…it’s worse

The question for me now for next season, we will get to see David Warner in the entire next season given he has now retired in test cricket?

Back