Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Even Mac Wright is batting better than Aaron “Ranatunga” Finch

starwars-obi-wan.gif

Guy must have had a big bash contract for 10 years and played about 10 games

Edit: ok 13 games in 6 years

Mark Cosgrove must watch on in envy as Finch doesn't train, only bats, and doesn't field. Just a few less buckets and it could've been him...

Although I imagine the bucket hats that we've had at BBL games for years might've been triggering.

There are few better, more under rated bats in domestic cricket than Wright when he gets going, he hits it so incredibly cleanly. These are rockets coming off his bat.

Get some helmets in the crowd, someone's about to get hurt

The bloke with the beard nearly ate it then and hadn't moved :oops:

For Wright? I’m not sure you can drop him after this game and based on McDermotts last year and a bit. Could definitely replace Hain though!

Just get rid of David who has done sweet bugger all

Pretty impressive batting by Wright. Finch innings just killed it.

Blame it on de Schlong, McGurk and Rogers all getting out back to back when the pitch is a road, it's not on Finch who was batting injured.

We know what this Bellerive road looks like, I called it as flatter than a biscuit 3 hours ago. It's on the Renegades top order to not bat like deadshits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blame it on de Schlong, McGurk and Rogers all getting out back to back when the pitch is a road, it's not on Finch who was batting injured.

We know what this Bellerive road looks like, I called it as flatter than a biscuit 3 hours ago. It's on the Renegades top order to not bat like deadshits.

Should have just retired out and let Sutherland bat

David's bowling keeps him in if they prefer his bowling to Chaudhary.

Also true, Clarke missing the straight one from Ellis was the killer. I'm assuming JFM just has a license to bat how he wants. Still think Finch was poor in the circumstances.

David looks to be a love child of the canes. He comes out in games like tonight needing 40 off 40 and hits a quick 20 off 10 and everyone talks about him. Goes missing when he’s needed though.

McDermott is coming straight back in though. Jewell could be an option if they want to keep Wright.

Hain is pure dog trash

McGurk going the slog first ball was just brainless.

McDermott is coming straight back in though. Jewell could be an option if they want to keep Wright.

Hain is pure dog trash
The problem with the Canes is they keep persisting with crap internationals. Hain should be safe, I like Jewell at the top, tonight was fairly embarrassing though.

Back