BBL Game 17 Hobart Hurricanes v Melbourne Stars 1845hrs @ Bellerive Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurricanes from, Iain Carlisle, Tim David, Paddy Dooley, Nathan Ellis, Peter Hatzoglou, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Mitch Owen, Billy Stanlake, Matthew Wade, Mac Wright, Chris Jordan, Sam Hain, Corey Anderson, Liam Guthrie, Nikhil Chaudhary, Sam Heazlett
Stars from, Scott Boland, Joe Burns, Hilton Cartwright, Brody Couch, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sam Harper, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell, Joel Paris, Tom Rogers, Mark Steketee, Marcus Stoinis, Beau Webster, Harry Brook (withdrawn), Haris Rauf, Usama Mir, Liam Dawson (overseas replacement for Harry Brook, first three matches only), Imad Wasim (from December 26)

Game 17 of the BBL:

Melbourne Stars (Playing XI): Thomas Rogers, Sam Harper(w), Beau Webster, Glenn Maxwell(c), Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Imad Wasim, Jonathan Merlo, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Joel Paris

Hobart Hurricanes (Playing XI): Matthew Wade(w), Caleb Jewell, Macalister Wright, Sam Hain, Corey Anderson, Tim David, Nikhil Chaudhary, Chris Jordan, Patrick Dooley, Nathan Ellis(c), Riley Meredith

Melbourne Stars have won the toss and have opted to field

Adelaide wont host finals if they finish 1st or 3rd clashing with the Test match. Instead those games if Adelaide win the right to host , will be played at Manuka Oval in Canberra. They will host the Grand Final if they win the right to get there, or the Challenger.

All Brisbane Heat finals games will be played in the Gold Coast. Playing away from GABBA lessens the home advantage factor for Brisbane.

Another Bellerive road that the team batting first is pissing away.

Second game in a row we should've been looking at a total of 400 runs and we're not going to get close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These commentators are dumb as dog s**t. They are not going to take the surge when Hain can't hit it off the square with David in the sheds FFS.

Let me guess Lisa “I’m only there for obvious reasons” Stilakaar

I enjoy hearing Fox's commentators provide medical advice from Sydney. w***ers.

Granted, he got a good nut, but the Canes really needed Jewell to hold their innings together here, that's a bummer of a wicket.

Back