Behind Crows Doors

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, probably right.

There was some event that upset Hudson.

Hudson and another player were fined for getting in after curfew when they were on the Gold Coast (or somewhere). It was an away game and a couple of the guys got off the leash....and it was another team mate that put them in.

Apparently Hudson took it pretty poorly. But the Bulldogs probably offered him a better contract on more coin....so no big deal anyway.

Rehn was our best eve ruckman... but he was an ordinary coach, as most players has nfi what he was talking about!

I agree with you on that 100%. Friend of mine knew one of the kids trying to get a game at Westies and he was hated there. Suffers from Big Head syndrome I was told. No idea what he is doing these days.

Not Crows related but I heard during Chris McDermott's 'Conversation with Cornesy' interview that he and Stephen Kernahan had a falling out of sorts - anyone know what that's about?
Didn't McDermott also say he doesn't see any of the rat pack ( duthy, symonds, kernahan, ... he rattled off 7 names who he was close with at the bay , can't remember the rest. ). Sounds like he's chosen not to associate with them anymore for unknown reasons )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back