Best 22 of convicted criminals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong. Again. I don't think very highly of myself at all. You know nothing Jon Snow..

Judging from the few short exchanges we have had I couldn't imagine you being a very pleasant person to be around. Grumpy old angry white guy.

Btw after being called *sh*t* or *Dickhead* a few times it loses its punch, save it for the right moment and it will have more emphasis.

Don't presume to tell me what to do, pencil dick.

But I see part of your point. You quite possibly are less important than stepped in dog s**t.

0-D7-F75-DD-FE11-4-F9-E-A6-C8-A63-D92825853.jpg

Don't presume to tell me what to do, pencil dick.

But I see part of your point. You quite possibly are less important than stepped in dog sh*t.

I see the psychology behind what you are trying to achieve here. It's quite clever really.

You are using a technic often adopted by marketer's and politicians alike where by, you repeat a certain slogan (or, in your case phrase) such as *You are a dickhead* or *You are a piece of dog s**t*, until it plants itself firmly within my subconscious and I find myself wandering around the shops one day when suddenly (from somewhere deep within my midbrain/cerebellum), the words, YOU ARE A DICKHEAD scream at me as a matter of certainty, making me stop, think, and realise that I am indeed a dickhead and possibly a piece of dog s**t too!

You sir, are not the old moronic liberal voting buffoon I had taken you for, but a genius of verbal combat and subliminal messaging!

Last edited:

I see the psychology behind what you are trying to achieve here. It's quite clever really.

You are using a technic often adopted by marketer's and politicians alike where by, you repeat a certain slogan (or, in your case phrase) such as *You are a dickhead* or *You are a piece of dog sh*t*, until it plants itself firmly within my subconscious and I find myself wondering around the shops one day when suddenly (from somewhere deep within my midbrain/cerebellum), the words, YOU ARE A DICKHEAD scream at me as a matter of certainty, making me stop, think, and realise that I am indeed a dickhead and possibly a piece of dog sh*t too!

You sir, are not the old moronic liberal voting buffoon I had taken you for, but a genius of verbal combat and subliminal messaging!
Very good mental gymnastics, see this is why you are such a dickhead, you cannot accept the fact that a poster who's signature says 'You cannot slit the throat of every *er who's character it would improve' doesn't like you.

Very good mental gymnastics, see this is why you are such a dickhead, you cannot accept the fact that a poster who's signature says 'You cannot slit the throat of every f***er who's character it would improve' doesn't like you.

Hmm, maybe all of you stupid old ***** liberal voting flogs should lighten the * up?

I don't care who likes me you complete numpty. I am having fun with a bunch of yesteryear boomers.

There is something wrong with your brain if you all become so abusive and degenerate over a few comments questioning your online character or beliefs.

Sit the * down old man.

See how incorporating foul language into my post makes me feel like a big man online. Dead set Legend.

I'll duck for cover now from the inevitable verbal tirade heading my way which in all likely hood will consist mostly of the words, *-dick-s**t & ass.

It is kinda cute how you old boys back each other up though.

Last edited:
Hmm, maybe all of you stupid old fu****** liberal voting flogs should lighten the fu** up?

I don't care who likes me you complete numpty. I am having fun with a bunch of yesteryear boomers.

There is something wrong with your brain if you all become so abusive and degenerate over a few comments questioning your online character or beliefs.

Sit the fu** down old man.

See how incorporating foul language into my post makes me feel like a big man online. Dead set Ledge.

I'll duck for cover now from the inevitable verbal tirade heading my way which in all likely hood will consist mostly of the words, fu**-dick-sh*t & ass.
So much judgement and mischaracterisation from you, I thought you would be an embodiment of acceptance and understanding of human character given how virtuous you clearly are

So much judgement and mischaracterisation from you, I thought you would be an embodiment of acceptance and understanding of human character given how virtuous you clearly are

You know there is something wrong with a persons rationalising when they assume you think you're better than other people simply for questioning their posts..

But you don't really think that I think that way do you? It's just a not so subtle back hander..

Good luck old boys, stay the same..

You know there is something wrong with a persons rationalising when they assume you think you're better than other people simply for questioning their posts..

But you don't really think that I think that way do you? It's just a not so subtle back hander..

Good luck old boys, stay the same..
Your backhanders just make you look like a prejudiced campaigner which is the thing you're trying to oppose, and you say things like do whats right for you and your family vote ANdrews. How would you know what's right for me and my family?
Just trying to give you a taste of the real world buddy because its not just sExiSt RaCisT oLd wHiTe campaigners who disagree with what you say, its half the world, so you better get used to it and know whats coming when you preach like a sanctimonious campaigner

You are using a technic often adopted by marketer's and politicians alike where by, you repeat a certain slogan (or, in your case phrase) such as *You are a dickhead* or *You are a piece of dog sh*t*, until it plants itself firmly within my subconscious and I find myself wondering around the shops one day when suddenly (from somewhere deep within my midbrain/cerebellum), the words, YOU ARE A DICKHEAD scream at me as a matter of certainty, making me stop, think, and realise that I am indeed a dickhead and possibly a piece of dog sh*t too!

Sarcastic Smile.jpeg

Your state is a repeated traitor to our nation. Your states attempts to secede from the rest of the country are a bloody disgrace of the highest order.
People from W.A should be constantly reminded of these despicable acts regularly as it won't be long before you traitors attempt it again.

How anyone from your state has the balls to publicly say anything amazes me. Traitors. Remember it.

Might be some extra players in this thread, same topic from 10 years ago:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your state is a repeated traitor to our nation. Your states attempts to secede from the rest of the country are a bloody disgrace of the highest order.
People from W.A should be constantly reminded of these despicable acts regularly as it won't be long before you traitors attempt it again.

How anyone from your state has the balls to publicly say anything amazes me. Traitors. Remember it.

jerkit.gif

Another pathetic troll attempt from the odious, wank-stained, shitbiscuit devouring arsemaggot that is 'GoGeta'.

Attempts to secede? FMD. What are you dribbling on about? This happened once in 1933 - almost a hundred years ago FFS. This wasn't too long after Federation occurred (before which the states were separate). It's pretty simple s**t-for brains, some wanted to go back to the way things were. Big ******* deal. Why you thought introducing this subject could be relevant in any way when none of the participants in this thread were alive when the incident occurred remains an unsolvable mystery.

Last edited:
Might be some extra players in this thread, same topic from 10 years ago:

Yeah, I linked back to it earlier in the thread - #49.

Leave Lance Piccioane alone.

What did he ever do?
Lance Piccoiane was the passenger when Jacobs got done. He backed up Jacobs and now, because of some hot to trot cop, he has a criminal record.

Geoff Ablett, corrupt Casey councillor and brother of GA Sr. Currently investigated by IBAC and paid 150,000 to look after horses that didn't race!
A former melbourne full forward called Robert Walters got done for embezzlement at a bank.
The Ablett family is such a mess. Serious issues on every level.

Jordan Lewis faced court after he was drafted for a home invasion he participated in before he was drafted.

Hmm, maybe all of you stupid old fu****** liberal voting flogs should lighten the fu** up?

Sit the fu** down old man.

See how incorporating foul language into my post makes me feel like a big man online. Dead set Legend.

I'll duck for cover now from the inevitable verbal tirade heading my way which in all likely hood will consist mostly of the words, fu**-dick-sh*t & ass.

It is kinda cute how you old boys back each other up though.
Wow!

That’s some inferiority complex you’ve got going there...

Back on topic though -

Surely Laurence Angwin gets a gig on the rookie list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back