Other Best American Football Pics

Remove this Banner Ad

peytonchokes.jpg

Interesting fact: #22 Tracey Porter comes from Indiana. MVP Drew Brees attended Purdue which is in, you guessed it, INDIANA. Peyton Manning, however, has a father named Archie Manning who played for the N'awlins Saints for 10 seasons, having nine losing seasons. Was drafted #2 overall in 1971. Joe Thiesmann (who went on and played in two Supabah's with the Redskins) was drafted by the Dolphins in the same draft as Archie Manning, but declined playing in the NFL and went North to play Canadian football instead... returned back after the Redskins came calling.

Mannings-Generations-Photograph-C12874348.jpeg

No cheap shot there Galactic (on my post)...just stating the facts.. I'm quite sure the Pats and all their fans were feeling the pain of Hines in your inglorious post.. you basterd.. ;)

Hines WARD = team first player.. very proud of him actually ....every tear indicative of his character and passion... ironically those tears were after the 2004 post season NE loss.. and you know what followed in 2005... exactly.. ;) :p

GGQBD00Z.jpg

Future HOFer... :thumbsu: next time you'll have him tearing up.. (@ Canton) considering his background which will bring a tear to anyone's eye when he explains how cruel he was to his mother at one stage of his life before getting to college.. actually I EXPECT some film-writers to get their collective arses into gear and write a life story of Hines Ward.... if you shed a tear watching 'Rudy'.... the HINES WARD story will be the ULTIMATE FAIRYTALE 'God Bless America' STORY.. of a lifetime.. :thumbsu:

poor choice to pick out Hines, Galactic.. Hines Ward is 'untouchable' when it comes to making fun of.. you should do your homework next time. :p

Looks like I hit a nerve... now we are even.. ;) Hines Ward yeah he's alright, mean's about as much to me as Troy Brown means to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Best NFL pics

Saban's pissed off expression when he got the gatorade in the National Championship game is one of my favourite.

lol, love the 0-16 tat.

the 5 billion pixel camera of Lucas Oil Field during the Colts Titans game. You can see the face of every single swine sitting in the stadium. Very clever.

http://www.colts.com/fancam/020111/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back