Gaming Maximum Football 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously it's just pre-alpha but the blocking on that run play looked bad. OL/FB standing still or doing odd things while the HB made his little run. Probably similar things to be seen in that endzone pass play.

But, yeah, pre-alpha, all that stuff will obviously get ironed out.

Also expect Ryan Moody on youtube to deep dive into all that kind of stuff as videos from Modus Games start releasing.

Havent watched any of Ryans stuff for a while as his Madden hatred (while justified to some extent) had gone over the top & gotten tiresome, he was just pimping himself out for the views imo NTTIAWWT, welcome to YouTube. But yeah will be interesting to see what he has to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look like it's come along well since I last saw maximum football. With it being customisable I'm sure there will be someone out there that will come up with accurate NFL or XFL rosters to download.

I cant make it thru any video that EricRayweather makes, ive tried many times but I just cant, his voice really pisses me off for some reason haha

I hear you, hardly watch any of his stuff anymore, dude can spend a lot of time talking without saying much & yeah then there's the voice...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back