Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I was shocked when I heard Jew Bews was involved in a rumour, but seeing how vanilla the rumour is, it makes complete sense now
Sounds like a total beat up and Bews is not personally involved. The main players appear to be Brooke Blurton (sounds made up), G-Flip (?) and Bews's dog Kodi.

He hasn’t training properly since round 11 last year. 30 days out from rd1 the west were saying he is in doubt. Can’t and hasn’t run without pain this year.
If they can get him right he might play in second half of the year. But that’s a big if. Opted against surgery so far
The surgery doesn't always improve it either.

Some mod didn’t deem it worthy of a rumour thread so deleted it. Bit of moral high ground in this dumpster fire of a thread is amusing.

It's a weird one. Surely posting pictures that are put on the internet for public viewing is ok. It's almost as if the person who deleted them has a personal view that Bomber's relationship with a ladyboy is grubby and should be hidden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%

Racial abuse from fans was accepted until it was recognized for what it was. Thanks to Nicky Winmar for shining a light on that.

Racial abuse from other players was accepted until recognised for what it was. Thanks Michael Long.

I was a child of the 80’s - remember well the ‘black magic’ of the krakouer brothers (casual racism at its best). Jimmy being a perfect example of a unfulfilled indigenous talent (and he was still a star). This was what the accepted environment did to some of the most talented players to pull on a boot.

After Long, Winmar and some high profile incidents we deluded ourselves into thinking the problem no longer existed. Goodes shone a light on the issues that remained, and was driven out of the game. That is fact, whether you agree with him or not, and it’s shameful.

We would prefer not to admit there is a problem, and shout down those who force us to confront it.

I have personally been educated through this journey. I saw no problem with racial abuse on the field. I saw Nicky Winmar lose it one day against hawthorn, got something like 8 weeks for multiple incidents. I can only guess what contributed to that.

The casual racism highlighted by heretier and the collingwood review is just the latest example. We need to learn and ‘do better’, not attack the bloke telling us the hard truth.
Winmar

100%

Racial abuse from fans was accepted until it was recognized for what it was. Thanks to Nicky Winmar for shining a light on that.

Racial abuse from other players was accepted until recognised for what it was. Thanks Michael Long.

I was a child of the 80’s - remember well the ‘black magic’ of the krakouer brothers (casual racism at its best). Jimmy being a perfect example of a unfulfilled indigenous talent (and he was still a star). This was what the accepted environment did to some of the most talented players to pull on a boot.

After Long, Winmar and some high profile incidents we deluded ourselves into thinking the problem no longer existed. Goodes shone a light on the issues that remained, and was driven out of the game. That is fact, whether you agree with him or not, and it’s shameful.

We would prefer not to admit there is a problem, and shout down those who force us to confront it.

I have personally been educated through this journey. I saw no problem with racial abuse on the field. I saw Nicky Winmar lose it one day against hawthorn, got something like 8 weeks for multiple incidents. I can only guess what contributed to that.

The casual racism highlighted by heretier and the collingwood review is just the latest example. We need to learn and ‘do better’, not attack the bloke telling us the hard truth.
Winmar got 8 weeks for kicking Brereton.
Derm admitted on the Footy Show that he racially abused Winmar during the game.

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS RUMOUR

For those who like to shop online, the AFL Store is having a huge sale of Jonathon Patton dolls

jX7DfYo.jpg
I laughed so hard...I farted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back