Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

That you've found someone as foolish as you doesn't mean much.

I can't stand Norwood and McIntosh was a champion. It's ridiculous to suggest he was a thug like Granger.
The ‘fool’ is the one that thinks being reported 23 times doesn’t constitute ‘excessive’

Seems many disagree with you…but don’t let me stop you from proving you’re an imbecile. Have at it!

463AB350-7BAE-4057-803E-0513FD4CF1DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Chris Scott to Brisbane

- Dan Gorringe

The ‘fool’ is the one that thinks being reported 23 times doesn’t constitute ‘excessive’

Seems many disagree with you…but don’t let me stop you from proving you’re an imbecile. Have at it!

View attachment 1941637
Multiple Magarey Medals, multiple Fos Williams medals, SA Football Hall of Famer, multiple premierships, 336 games across 16 years.

And, what? You've found a couple of jealous plunkers on the internet who didn't like him and agree with you?

Whoop de ******* do.

Multiple Magarey Medals, multiple Fos Williams medals, SA Football Hall of Famer, multiple premierships, 336 games across 16 years.

And, what? You've found a couple of jealous plunkers on the internet who didn't like him and agree with you?

Whoop de ******* do.
at the end of the game, the king and the pawn get put back in the same box

Whoop de ******* do.

No proof from you that he DIDN’T belt those blokes - we all know he won the Magarys late in his career.

He was a genuine THUG for many years.

Go away piss pants - you are a lone voice in a world that knows what he was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1941637
"Many" disagree? You found ONE deranged norf fan who claims he was reported 23 times (I'm doubtful) and "got away with a lot because of KG's worshipping of him". Simply insane.

Funny how you left out the responses to this post in the original thread:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 18.20.57.png

Additionally, from another Port fan:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 18.22.21.png

So... you're entitled to your opinion, but I think it's pretty clear that it isn't worth much.

No proof from you that he DIDN’T belt those blokes - we all know he won the Magarys late in his career.

He was a genuine THUG for many years.

Go away piss pants - you are a lone voice in a world that knows what he was.

Lol, I'm a lone voice?! He was nominated into the SA Hall of Fame!

And all you have is some other sad loser on a message board!

You're a complete crank with some strange irrational jealousy of McIntosh. Whatever he did to you, I'm sorry.

awkward bart simpson GIF

You're a complete crank with some strange irrational jealousy of McIntosh. Whatever he did to you, I'm sorry.
I have no intention of justifying your idiocy by responding in kind.

Of course you’re alone - only a simpleton refutes hard fact.
He was reported 23 times - deal with it.

Diminishing the evidence by blaming the source is a Trump trick.

I think you and he would get on well. Similar intellect and vision.

Meanwhile, I’ll let the 23 reports speak for themselves.

He was clearly a thug before he became a great footballer - so suck it up and put your teeth back in.

Last edited:

Did I mention he’s been reported 23 times?

Did I mention his hits behind play are well documented by those with NO POSSIBLE AGENDA.

Did I mention there is more than one article on BF referring to his thuggish behaviour?

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Enjoy this pic of him being scrupulously fair with an Irish footballer.

Several more off the ball punches were delivered while his opponent was helpless on the ground.

By the time I’m done mate..the only crank we’ll be hearing on this thread will be your right hand.

F9D5308C-B466-4858-BC9D-A1FB77B1BCE7.jpeg

Not a thug, no way.

Even You Tube are horrified! 😆

1:20 in.

Enjoy this pic of him being scrupulously fair with an Irish footballer.

Several more off the ball punches were delivered while his opponent was helpless on the ground.

By the time I’m done mate..the only crank we’ll be hearing on this thread will be your right hand.

View attachment 1943070
The International Rules games were a bashathon at one point he'd have about 50 mates doing similar or worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back