Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Last edited:
I don't want to risk a thread ban by actually giving names.
We're only meant to give ridiculous clues - "this player has a fourth vowel in their full name is the same as the third vowel in a certain rural WA team's stadium prior to redevelopment in 1967. Their partner has a cat"

I've narrowed it down to two players, please confirm their blood type?

You think Keith Richards could write all of those phenomenal songs sober??? Tainted AF. The Stones without drugs are probably Maroon 5.

“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrrrrrrrrrreeeeallll f***ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so f***ing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.”

Caroline Wilson has dropped plenty of hints over the years that that Hawks flag is tainted.
Buddy is the only grand finalist to have ever got on the rack and pingers.

someone should remind the AFL media this every time the Eagles make a gf and they dredge up the 2006 party boys.
I wouldn't have faced a piss test with any confidence since Hawkey was PM, I'm the last to clutch my pearls at that sort of thing.

“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrrrrrrrrrreeeeallll f***ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so f***ing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.”

Good to see a fellow TOOL fan

Ahhh Bill Hicks, gone way too soon.

Tim Watson said on SEN yesterday morning that he believes the AFL have already been warned that players won't put it with the same kind of hub environment as last season and that players will just return back to Victoria if it happens.

Sounds like more than just a few from each team making the threats.

Why would someone prefer to be locked down in their house binging TV ahead playing footy in the relative freedom of a hub? I don't get it at all. Be ****ed if I understand why Vic locks down over so few cases when NSW has proved you don't need to.

Back